Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ja81y

VIP Member
I thought this account was absolutely bang on re insta floggers-how dare people have an opinion or a debate, their answer to everything is be kind or unfollow or as majority do-delete comments and block. It’s not on, about time more regulation comes into play on them. They forget that their accounts and climb ti social media fame is all down to the followers behind them! Only language they speak and to hit them where it hurts is unfollow and reduce their engagement. I am by no means agreeing with queen muireann, I’m coming from the angle of take away what gets them “paid partnerships, collabs, ads etc” by unfollowing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Gollyrog

What do you love about it, if you don't mind me asking?
It's not my kind of thing but I'm interested to hear what a person would get from it, and why you deo more than one eve
I've been twice. The first was a gift from my mother so I travelled from Galway to Spanish Point for it. I'm ashamed to say but I'd never heard of Laura Brennan, HPV vaccine campaigner until then. Aoibheann spoke with her parents and it was a very moving and a really informative slot. I also heard Pat Divilly for the first time and was really impressed by him, his insights and I use some of his breathing techniques still. The second time was in Dublin and it was The Skin Nerd who impressed me there. Sile Seoige went on a bit too much. I'm more of a lurker here, I like to get all sides, I saw on Instagram that Beo was going ahead, personally I dont think that it should given the crazy numbers so I came on here to see what people thought.

• Sick
The comments on that thread are brilliant!! Loads calling her out in her bullshit! One privileged fool who didn’t have to work too hard to get to where she is! And wasn’t spouting that when she was ripping the piss out of Molly Mae and pals with her impersonating 🙄

• Heart
This blatant and vulgar showing off of the bag totally contradicts her bullshit social media detox chat she gave a few weeks ago. She's been on insta non stop since..I'm going to take regular and frequent breaks from SM, Don't follow people who make you feel bad, remember it's only snippets you see. But all we have seen since is pure bragging, her free gifted stay to some lush hotel in Cork, free trip around the titanic experience, all the freebies from Charlotte tilbury and lancome while the rest of us find this time of year tough financially.

• Heart
What absolute saddo would want to know ailbhe garrihys babys daily routine. I have to wonder about people asking such questions. People asking Rachel gorry in her Q and As what weight were her babies born. What name would she have picked if it was a boy. Would you be well?!! 🙄

• Haha

Aoma

Chatty Member
Does Aoibhinn ever lose the plot with the children and husband do you think or is it always roses and sunshine?
Ah she has to, like every mother we can’t have it together 100% of the time.

I reckon Aoibhin popped to lidl one morning (#AD) and when she returned home her husband had dressed her two eldest daughters in different clothes and she absolutely lost the plot then.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Mother Earth using her month old baby for sponsored lidl posts. Imagine Isla seeing these posts as a teen and wondering if her birth and this work was conveniently timed to fit in with Lidl and her mother's marketing strategy. I hate how Aoibhin makes herself out to be this natural, mother earth when all she is doing is selling her daughter's childhood and privacy.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Have ye seen the RSVP fb post with the article about Aoibhin crying when her mother left Clare after Isla was born. One says "Is this news" and RSVP had the gall to comment back Yes. Imagine that being your job to comment back on sarky comments on FB. Another commentwas questioning who Aoibhin is and they commented back wellness influencer and businesswoman! They conviently left out her faiped acting career. A better description is that she has a brass neck selling silk pillowcases for the bones of 70 euro and she is no better than any regular "influencer" when she peddles her kids out for Lidl ads despit doing her best to come across as Mother Earth.

• Heart
Totally agree re radio, since we are back in office part time, I count on the radio from 7-8am for my commute. I’ve taken to just listening to podcasts instead even though I don’t get some of the ones people rave about - any morning I’ve listened to the 3, I have to turn it off it’s like a group of 6th class girls at a sleep over and 10 of them sharing one bottle of Smirnoff ice
It's absolute shite I can't hack listening to them. When the new crew with doireann was announced I said right I will tune in, its painful. Just painful. All shouting over each other, doireann being the loudest of course. Her impressions of maura higgins are old and stale now, yet the other 2 sit laughing hysterically and clapping🙄. And don't start me on #tobleronegate. That was embarrassing and in true doireann style, will drag it up and rehash it at any given opportunity

norris

I actually think I am going to have to stick the cotton buds further into my ears to cause permanent damage if I have to hear that tit Doreen on the radio, I keep hitting the station by accident and then “oh wow wee”. It’s like nails on a black board. Again my fucking licence is contributing to her narcissism.

And then you have the other 2 double A batteries they are like. I have never seen a crowd so money hungry in all my life, and this Irish culture, natural, mothers milk, holier than though shite trying to make us all feel like down and out winos.

doireanns boyfriend does have the head off a suckie calf though. She did well there so she did the cut of him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Someone asked Ailbhe why is she unable to stand properly in any of her pics. Which one of you was it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Influencing is not a job

I wouldn't mind the heading down but just the zero reflection on her situation.

Something like "jeez isn't it great I caught it on the antigen" or "the timing was lucky as I could have brought it into the family house" or "look amn't i better off here with a bit of space compared to being in Dublin. I'm very lucky to have this though."
I genuinely don't think she feels lucky to have anything. She feels like she's entitled to everything she's got because she's brought up to believe they are the best of the best and should be entitled to everything 🙄

• Sick

Heidi77

VIP Member
It’s not about the wine or the BF, it’s about this ‘ I have 3 kids and watch me out and about on day 5’. She did it when she had hanorah she took her on a boat at a week old and posted all over insta with people telling her she was and looked amazing. Pity the woman like me at 5-7 days was bleeding from every hole, in agony, tired, sore boobs and hormonal. I don’t think anyone means to doubt the wine or BF it’s the false perfection enabling anyone who isn’t dressed up and out for wine on day 5 to feel like they aren’t doing as well.
But that's more about your issues. Aoibhin is obviously finding things easier than you. If she felt up to going out why shouldnt she? Motherhood isn't a competition. The one with the most stitches or the one who sleeps the least doesn't win any prizes. Good for her - she looks great and why shouldnt she enjoy a glass of wine?
Just to add I was in the horrors after my first - infected stitches, agonising breastfeeding and severe baby blues.
By no. 3 it barely cos me a thought. I flew it after the birth.

• Heart
  • Angry
What she posted about the McPlant burger describing vegan cheese is actually illegal, the 2 Johnnies got pulled during the week over a similar ad, they removed and apologised for their post. She should be removed as a national dairy council ambassador asap. Clearly not too supportive of the Irish dairy industry
She’s not an ambassador anymore I emailed them.

• Wow
  • Heart