Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Dyou remember when she wrote a poem as a tribute to her grandfather when he passed away and it was lovely and all but then there was a bit about a bull genuflecting in a field as the hearse drove by 😳😬
No way,jesus they seriously have notions, They think they have literally done the world a huge favour by being born. Like fuck off, the 3 of them are chancers and 3 snobs above their station.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doireann doing the care for your pair centra campaign for breast cancer, jesus even in that she came across as insincere and sanctimonious. I just cant take her seriously, she just seems constantly defensive and like her bitchy side is always on the verge of exploding. I can't listen to her breakfast show, all trying to out shout each other and be hilarious.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Why are Irish women so daft?? Lisa’s lust list, pippa, aoibhinn, tignam, Rosie Connolly.. like none of them designers, none of them studies textiles yet charging middling designer prices and managing to profit off a solely Irish market. It’s mortifying Is what it is
I'd add Amy Huberman, Una Saturdays and Tommy Bowe to that list with their "shoe brands".

• Heart

Bananarepublic

I don't understand how she thought this was a good idea. Surely you would think I know this is planned for Friday but in light of what happened and her using her platform to post about Ashling you would think she would think 'nah not the right time'. But no. Other 'influencers' rescheduled or postponed Ads etc. She could have too. She pontificates to all her followers about being kind but that girl never actually does it herself.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Totally agree re radio, since we are back in office part time, I count on the radio from 7-8am for my commute. I’ve taken to just listening to podcasts instead even though I don’t get some of the ones people rave about - any morning I’ve listened to the 3, I have to turn it off it’s like a group of 6th class girls at a sleep over and 10 of them sharing one bottle of Smirnoff ice

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Saw a lot of people replying to Dublin airport saying it was a missed opportunity for the airport. Missed opportunity for what? 😂
Ya like Dublin airport need her for advertising 🤣🤣 she’s one fucking idiot. I am still burning with mortification for Shannon airport 🥴

Emmasaaaars

I looked at beo comments yesterday and someone wrote something like 'disappointing prices on your launched products'
I just checked there and expected to see a response like 'oh everything is handmade by fairies in the burren and organic and when you use/wear/it smell it you'll appreciate the luxury etc.
But no, they just deleted the comment 😂

• Haha

Siobs

VIP Member
Would be funny if someone did a sketch on the poetry reading voice the sister has

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
They all conveniently seem to forget that Caroline was being charged with domestic violence at the time she took her own life. Suits them better to believe that Caroline was unfairly and randomly the topic of conversation and hounded by trolls. Anyone who watched the tv show her family contributed to will know that Caroline was not long for this world and her family had almost anticipated her suicide since she was a teenager, she was that fragile. But it suits the insta huns down to the ground to blame the big bad trolls online for causing her death when even her family have said if it wasn’t the charges it would have been something else. I think if I was Caroline’s mother I would come out and say can all of these no good leeches stop using my daughter’s name for their own self serving reasons and please kindly fuck off. Whenever I see cArOliNe fLaCk written in a post I just assume the person writing is a complete space cadet with zero intellect
Tbf Carolines mother kinda did say that. I agree though, they need to stop using CF as a get out of jail card for being a cunt

• Heart

littlebananafairy

A lot of people had posted very valid comments under the post, asking if she felt it was appropriate following her showing pictures of the vigil for Ashling. They were respectful and polite and not to troll in any way. If she really had to do her McDonalds ad last night, she shouldn’t have posted pictures of the vigil. Simple as that. Surely she must have known how jarring it would be to show a solemn and respectful vigil for a woman who was viciously murdered this week and follow it with light hearted banter about going to McDonalds.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Bonne Femme

Would imagine Aoibhin is dying to have another girl. The exact same as the 3 of them, dressed like triplets and will have them as performing monkeys also. This is what their worth is based on. Centre of attention in every room and party.

• Sick

Justsayin'

I saw that too. All of them dressed the same. I hate those old fashioned outfits they are all in
Yes! Those old fashioned outfits drive me mad! Cute every now and again maybe, family occasion or whatever but not all time. Trying to copy Kate Middleton. Its like the people with the neutral houses dressing their kids in neutral tones only. Sad. All for Instagram. God forbid a child was to wear a Peppa pig t shirt or something colourful

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Not even free postage lol. The dopes who buy them need to be named and shamed. Have their pictures put up on the M50 so we can all throw bags of poo at them the absolute numpties

• Haha

Lucylululu

If my show had haemorrhaged listeners the way hers has and I worked for 2fm who treated Louise McSharry the way they did, I wouldn’t be buying myself a bag that costs upwards of a grand. But then I don’t have Claire and Euge to fall back on

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
No way,jesus they seriously have notions, They think they have literally done the world a huge favour by being born. Like fuck off, the 3 of them are chancers and 3 snobs above their station.
I swear I'm not making it up 🤣
I cried laughing when I heard it, then I felt like a bitch for laughing, and them I got over the shame and laughed some more 💀

• Haha