Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She looks much older than she is.
They did her dirty on the pics. I’d say they’re delighted to see the back of her
---
That’s what I’m wondering about. What’s the real reason?
The real reason is she gave the two fingers to Bakhurst, her colleagues and the tax payer since the scandal broke, her contract was due for renewal, her agent wouldn’t agree to a pay cut and Bakhurst cut her like her cut Tubridy. Good man Kevin 👍

Reactions: 24

M13

Guys I totally dont see the appeal of Mork at all , I think he's icky ick.
But you have to commend anyone who is in successful recovery from alcohol addiction. Especially from alcohol in this country where every little thing is structured around drink.

What is a great read is the "I'm not an alcoholic" column in the Irish Times.

Like I say, the guy gives me the creeps - but don't bash hes personality because he's a recovering addict- that's actually a very commendable thing IMO. Plenty of other traits we can go to town on with him!
I honestly don't think he is.. I think he partied too hard as had alot of time on his hands and went overboard to a point where he was not happy with his behaviour etc but I honestly think he just jumped on a bandwagon for his own reasons to "write" a book and up his profile... we saw how he dropped to the knee right before the release and has been hanging on D's coat tails since they started dating so I would not put this past him. I have had experience with my ex father in law as a recovering alcoholic and I just don't buy it from Mork.

Last edited:

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I'd say she tried to play hardball with Rte and they were sick of her not declaring gifts so they made an example of her. I doubt she's as valuable to brands without an RTE profile. She's curently at 327k followers be interesting to see where that stands in 6 months
Agree entirely. She gave Bakhurst and her RTE colleagues the two fingers and continued to accept all the freebies. Even recently with the Charlotte Tilbury makeup and dinner invites. No doubt he’d sacked her by then. I’m feckin delighted she gone. There’ll be a major shake up in 2FM over the summer and a new schedule launched by Sept.

Last edited:

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
They’re both tools but squareheads sharing of booze when Fr Damo is there just doesn’t sit well with me. He’s dry a wet week; it doesn’t seem overly supportive her constant sharing of her enjoyment of alcohol - not saying she should be on the dry too and his relationship with alcohol is his to manage, but it just seems like it’s a bit too much “part” of her personality
To me it screams he isn’t really an addict. I can’t see how someone fresh enough to recovery would be ok with it. I’ve never believed his story. He’s a knob

• Heart
🙄🙄🙄 gobshite
---

True enough. But I do agree with @Goujon thay it’s no mean feat that he has achieved what he has so far in terms of sobriety. And I do commend him for that. And long may it continue for him.
Having said all that; I give with one hand, and take with the other 😂
The way with which I recoiled from my phone when this image popped up on her stories this evening. The ICK. Good Lord.
“Looking the part” TICK for golf with Euge… on what fucking planet??? He’s supposed to have a t-shirt with a collar on it underneath that long sleeved yoke he’s wearing. Instead we are assaulted with the view of his hairy chest and that bloody chain, yet again.
I swear he must have seen how Paul Mescal’s chain from Normal People got its own Twitter account during Covid (and we had feic all else to do at the time) and he decided ‘ah yes, this is how I will seduce the laydeez with a gross gold chain. If it works for Paul it’s bound to work for me’. I mean it helps that Paul is an absolute ride so could get away with wearing a bin bag and he’d still be hot. The same sadly cannot be said for Mork.
I can’t imagine anything more boring than a round of golf but I’ve enough people in my family and some friends who adore it to know that in some golf clubs, if you turned up in that rig out they’d tell you to change into appropriate attire or you won’t get to play.
What is with him? Is it that he grew up so privileged and so close to a golf club that he’s trying not to conform but also conforming and this is his own little protest or something? I just don’t see the appeal in any way shape or form. He is just a walking, talking, aggressive ICK!!!!
And for the love of Jesus put that hairy chest away. It’s unsettling and we shouldn’t be forced to look at it 🤢😩
He looks like a millennial Del boy 🤢

• Haha

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
He strikes me as the type to aggressively mash the wedding cake into her face and think its GAS

Edited for typo
They'll choose his wedding suit together and he'll rock up in something completely different and inappropriate.
Klaires lips will only be visible by microscope.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Morks annoying instagram captions question box:

See any caption from Ailbhe Garrihy…..Mom life, end of April dump, one more for the grid, March roundup, best holiday ♥, special times, bucket list ☑
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Appcha

No fear of Mork helping with the shed construction anyway..
Omg the shade she threw at people giving her feedback, she is one of the most insecure people.

Louber

Chatty Member
If there isn't I'll almost feel sorry for her.
Ya I agree. I don't even like Lottie, but if she is overlooked again it's a very clear message that she is getting nowhere in 2fm. If so, she needs to walk away. Save some face and change direction.

Reactions: 23

Marza

Just tortured myself listening to RT and Dz "conversing" on his bookshelf podcast. He's such a wuss of an interviewer, agreeing with her on everything and massaging her ego. Both of them complimenting each other and neither asking or answering tough questions. Such a bullsh*t conversation about her "gorgeous" childhood and her finding herself. Such drivel. Not one honest sentiment from either of them. Both privileged talentless people.

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
The over-use of the word ‘stunning’ on their radio show is actually nauseating. They have zero vocabulary between the 3 of them, constantly screeching and roaring. I’ve heard better on a TY project. And donnocha still sounding like he’s reading from a script. HOW is it possible to still be this bad at a job you do every day.

• Heart

Marza

I can't see Dz still pulling in audiences in 5 years time. There's only so much chit chat you can stretch out to garner a living. She hasn't solidified herself as a broadcaster. Jen carried a 3 hour show solo and I think she has talent. Dz has only been part of silly gimmicky shows that have flopped. I can't see the big wigs at rte chasing her after giving the two fingers to 2FM.

• Heart

2bornot2b

I listened to the last few mins. Based on how sad they all seemed, it really led me to believe leaving was not her decision. As much as she is saying otherwise.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d love to see her flop majorly in the UK. Not a hope would she make it. She has larby syndrome #bigfishsmallpond

Kayleen

The absolute ICK of him, shiny face, floppy hair, gold chain :sick: it just beggars belief what she sees in him
Mork.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha