Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Clearly her other 2FM colleagues are devastated at her departure😅

Cringe.
I just listened back to the vid on 2fm socials of Carl and Donnacha stroking her ego. Then she speaks and thanks those 'outside the glass'.. Basically says something along the lines of 'I know I didn't come upstairs much and mostly fecked off home after the show.' Struck me as she couldn't be arsed mingling with the plebs that were below her. Good riddance.

Reactions: 26
Awww Mork doesn’t just look busy, he IS busy, especially today taking collection from Des Kelly of a whole new collab for the spare room/office. Ya know the one Dz couldn’t really do because of the new RTE regs. He’s directing the lads up the stairs. This will then spur him on to come up with another roast…’Is there anything that could be said for a roast of delivery men…do we have any funny stories on things that have happened with delivery drivers?’. Pretty please…cos I need some content…I have already prepaid for the podcast studio.
Cue all of his stupid followers giving him stories like…’Oh the guy that delivered my washing machine accidentally fell over, landed between my legs and now we’re married with 3 kids’.
Yeah this lad could write the book on being false busy.

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
I was surprised by Donnachas "when the rats kept chipping away" comment...thought it was very saucy.He gave a speech like she was a politician leaving after 40 years or something...I'd say the boys will forget about her fairly lively and get to work making it work well with Aifric if they want to keep their number...
Is she still hosting dancing with the stars?

Bananarepublic

I listened to her episode on Ryan tubridy podcast. She's actually besotted with Mark. like totally love is blind stuff. Honestly its alarm bells ringing loudly if I was her familiy. She speaks of his alcoholism and repeatedly says how in awe of him she is. She has lived a sheltered like which has become more obvious anytime she speaks and really doesnt understand the implications of alcoholism among loved ones. She is getting married so fast because she feels under pressure to have kids ASAP. If they can get pregnant there will be a pregnancy announcement by Easter. She is only 32. Relax girl....the blinkers will come off soon and she will realise what she has done.

• Heart

captainkirk

Chatty Member
This is the most bizarre podcast I’ve ever listened to. I’m 7 mins 27 seconds in, and after Ryan has asked ‘what book did you read as a child’ …Dz jumps in with ‘well my Mooooom is phenomenal and we spent our summers in Doolin and Inis Oir’…absolutely mad. For someone who works in media she has no sense of how to answer a simple question

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Marza

The Tubridy interview really showed her up. She couldn't wait to rave about Mark and totally railroaded the 3rd book choice by telling listeners for the 176375th time how they met. Gushing about Mom and her family because she thinks that's all people want to hear about. Smugness dripping off her. Ultimately she's utterly relieved that she's engaged to be married and not left on the shelf.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
A down to earth wedding in the K Club apparently 😂😂😂
K Club is overrated in my opinion.

Was thinking him in white suit tux ..ick 😂 but totally get where you’re coming from.
Oh Christ! Johnny Logan 1980’s style. A white tux against that pale sweaty noggin’ … 🤣🤣
---
Absolutely - they thought the knit jumpers at the sisters wedding were groundbreaking so Doireann will do something similar.

View attachment 2977879
The most groundbreaking thing that will happen at this wedding is if Dz wears a closed toe shoe 👍

• Haha
  • Heart

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Where is this Lindsey girl saying all this?
Lindsay went live on Tik Tok last night. She’s mentioned the zoom date before and said he was horrific. He’s always been awful. This is what people don’t get is that D really thinks she’s tamed a bad boy when in fact he’s just minding his manners and is a horrible person. You can just tell. I don’t buy this sobriety thing for two seconds and I know loads on here feel the same. It’s very naive to believe in this fairy story when he was just carrying on like this in lockdown. She went off on loads of influencers FBG etc

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
That broccoli is in mush too. Pure basic dark ages mammy dinner.
The parsley sprinkle kills me though! The glamour!
The 80’s/90’s strategy of putting the entire dinner on to cook at the same time regardless of how long each ingredient takes to cook 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

MaryJones1

I hope Doreen enjoyed her 80th birthday, just her and Mark, cake and tea in a fusty old b and b. It's a longer way from her extravagant booze fuelled 30th party a couple of years ago.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Fr Damo flat out meditating in the back garden has sent me 🤣🤣🥴🥴

Taking some much needed time out from his very stressful life of getting his followers to write his content for him.

• Haha
I’m unable to stop following DG & MM’s relationship out of morbid fascination.

It’s like watching Keeping Up Appearances mixed with an induction to Scientology.

Like the way the Garrentology fam & their +1s flood the replies of any content is super creepy and unnatural. No family gets on that well.

I wonder did he realise what he was signing up to when proposing? It can’t be good for somebody with a history like his to land in such a contrived (frankly toxic) environment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I don’t know how Donncha’s wife hasn’t changed the locks when he leaves the house. He is such an ick with his carry on. I’d be ashamed of my life to say I know him.

• Haha

DaisyDee

Paul Galvin’s comment on Insta - “Eugene will cry like he’s reminiscing over a side of Irish beef no doubt...” 😂

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Laura Fox will be rammed down our throats for the next few years. Doireann will be well forgotten in a year or two. Always someone younger and prettier coming right behind you.
Exactly. A few years ago you’d have had a pain in your face looking at Kathryn Thomas. Now she flogging yoga and fitness or some such shite.
---
She’s not losing out at all even if she was let go. In fact, she may be way better off financially not being tied to RTE. She has and will make a fortune off ads on her social media/podcast and with long term contracts such as F&F without the ad restrictions imposed by RTE. She’s no fool, she knows where there’s money to be made!
But part of the appeal for brands was her role in RTE 2fm. Prior to RTE, she was going bosco impressions and ripping the piss out of Huns on Snapchat. Anything she ever did on TV got canned. She hasn’t got the profile she thinks she has.