Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
How can the relationship with Paddy be worse than this situation!?

Mark has what he wanted from all this already. Publicity.

You know it’s bad when even posters on her tattle thread want her away from this creep!

Reactions: 23

Heidi77

VIP Member
So she can't wait to use all her new Laura Mercier makeup. Should that not be getting handed over to RTE?

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Those two lads must be a bit anxious now tbf. Projecting
At least Donners can do a bit of punditing and to be honest he's probably better suited to it. Always sounds like he's badly reading off a script like a child made to read in front of a class when he's on radio. Corl should be sweating.

But if you look at the three of them individually they're all annoying and lacking talent. Whoever thought 3 fools would make decent morning radio.

Nall

And she's bleedin' delighted with him! She looks like the cat that got the cream! Her eyes say "hands off ladies, he's mine" but I don't think she's aware that no-one is envious tbh!
he looks like the drunk lad at the end of the night with bad breath and spraying his words in your face while burning the ear off you at the end of the night in the queue for food. She can have him!

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What goes up must come down. Look at queen Pippa, she thought she was above it all flashing the wealth & she is back doing ads for anything under the sun. Suzanne Jackson is the same. She was flying high for a while now her brand seems to be dying off. The Irish huns have always thought they were untouchable & it’s about time they realised they aren’t 🤭🤭

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I will believe the move to the UK when I see it happening, and not before.

When you think of the arrogance of having Tubridy on her podcast after everything that had happened, it kinda beggars belief really. As if she, and indeed he, were above everyone else. Shows his complete lack of judgement too.

I wonder was that the day the final nail in the coffin of her contract was driven.

Thump

VIP Member
Yes he is no more knowledgeable about it than the rest of us who watched it (agree it was overrated) but remember he doesn’t have to come up with his own thoughts. He’ll get those off the messages that come in. No one needs a q&a about it at all, you can Google any question you have.
It’s another attempt to make himself look busy for fear anyone would tell him to go out and get a regular job.
Maybe he’s watched it a few times and now he feels he’s an expert on it, tbh he has feck all else for doing with his days. Sitting waiting for Doireann to come home from work. Can’t even imagine how allergic her parents are to that. Whatever else about Doireann, I don’t think she’s work shy. Imagine rolling out of bed at 5am for the breakfast show and that yoke snoozing away in your bed in the house that you paid for.

MollyMalone

VIP Member
He does this a couple of times over her & the dog in the video. She has it on her stories, he didn’t post it which makes it even more odd, it means she’s ok with it.

I have an awful feeling he’s going to either do something to completely humiliate her on their wedding day or manage to p**s off her entire family. Maybe both. There’s something very off about him.
He strikes me as the type to aggressively mash the wedding cake into her face and think its GAS

Edited for typo

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The person who mentioned Noel Kelly may have been right...hes mentioned here....was she looking for a pay rise?

“Doireann and her fiancé Mark Mehigan are believed to want to give London a try and will use NK Management’s increased presence there to help them”, our insider revealed.
“Ryan [Tubridy] has a profile over there now and Mark is pretty popular comedian. Doireann has more listeners to her podcasts and followers on her social media channels than her radio show, so it kind of makes sense.”
Seems a bit optimistic!!Ryan Tubridy was the biggest star at RTE and on 500k a year..hes on 50k now and a nobody in the UK
Another article said Kelly wasn’t budging on her fee when it came to contract negotiations. At least RTE are standing firm. The whole of the country is doing just fine without Tubridy. And Garrihy is a nobody anyway so we’ll be just fine without her screeching like a banshee every morning 👍

Thump

VIP Member
Is it the new rules around gifts etc. they must be raking it in on social media if they’re willing to give up the day job for it. Suppose they are making a fortune from the live shows. Where are these people going to land when that type of thing dries up? Surely it will. There has been a massive cooling off of the beauty/fashion shows that we used to see so many of in this country.

Ailbhe is definition of a smug boring wife. The flat monotone voice feeding Dz as if she has a total handle on life. Soooooo boring and each of them subtly complimenting each other. They honestly think people aspire to be like them. Ailbhe said her wedding Wednesday posts really garnered her followers and Dz said it just exploded. Sweet Jesus...what kind of people follow Ailbhe?
Sad beige moms

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Mork’s Ma: “Doireann, we should do this again before the wedding, feels like we barely know you!”

Doireann activates the one eye, and in her best “Klaire” accent: “shur I barely know your son” 🥴

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Is it wrong that I want to go on a trolling spree so Mork will message me abuse 😂😂😂 I’ve a quiet wkd ahead I need entertainment 😂😂😂😂🤔

• Haha
Showing a pack of ham to get the message across of the date of her birthday.
Perhaps looking for a fancy hotel stay gifted?
Does Mork not have something organised from all the money he made on his booky wook?

• Haha
Reactions: 22