Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Ah now. Herself and Fr Damo are gonna be broadcasting from out back is it 🥴🤣
Urgent press release:

Mork in Doireann's Box; a new unexciting podcast from Ireland's newest has-been and her drawer licking sidekick that explores unimportant questions with unimportant people.
If you've ever wondered just WHERE Klare buys Euge's shirts, HOW Aoibhín is just so beotiful and better than her sisters, WHY no-one cares what Ailbhe's husband's name actually is, just WHEN is the right time to tell your employer you're breaching major company rules, and WHO to contact in PR companies when you've run out of your favourite foundation but can't be bothered going to Arnott's to spend money and instead would like a press pack of the product you need plus much more in unsustainable but pretty packaging delivered straight to YOUR door.... this is the podcast for you!

If you love aggressive, sarky male hosts with absolutely no redeeming features, and desperate female hosts dying to be quirky with more facial expressions than a malfunctioning Punch and Judy puppet show, all with the chemistry of Ellen de Generes' show, tune in wherever you get your podcasts nowwwwww.

*deep breath*

STOPPPPPP! Move over Spanny and Vague!

End.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Poor Larry Gogan must be turning
Larry, what a broadcaster and a true legend. I did the just a minute quiz with him once (outside the roadcaster) and got 17 questions right because he was showing me the answers🤣🤣🤣 True story. I won a £50 voucher for an electrical shop and bought a spotlight that’s going strong to this day🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Miss_cici

Was anyone else listening to Ray Darcy on Today FM just now? I normally don't like him but he was throwing major shade at Doireann.

Talked about how this story has gotten major coverage and said "breaking news woman quits job" then played Another One Bites the Dust 😭

He also brought up that she's Ian Dempsey's goddaughter and that in the 25 years that Ian has ran the Today FM breakfast show, 2FM have gone through loads of presenters. Asked the listeners to text in if they knew the names of any of the previous 2FM breakfast show hosts 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

MaryJones1

Is she really expecting people to believe that for years she has successfully juggled the radio show, podcast, Dancing with Stars and her other presenting gigs and now she wants to give it up to concentrate on her now boring and stale podcast and travel with the man child who gets sunburn looking in to the oven 🤣🤣🤣
U got the sack love. Hope all the free toilets and mascara were worth it!
As others have said, it's very easy to go from the big star to nothing at all.
Maybe Donnacha can get her a wee job on Ireland's Fittest Family

• Haha
Reactions: 56

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Seeing people question the quantity of people at a hen when I’ve only a close circle makes me so conscious 😢😂 I will never be that girl with 30 on a hen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
And now Mork fully kitting out the spare room with no #ad on it.

Wouldn’t you feel like less of a person to be constantly accepting free shit. My friend bought me chipper on the way home from the pub last night and I was tripping over myself to Revolut her this morn 😂

Would hate to be known as a scab

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
If Mark supposedly relapsed and is back on the drink...The Gardashians could even spin this to suit their narrative.

Beo could aid his recovery.
He could practice wellness and start doing yoga with a Beo Everyday Yoga Mat (€78) and Beo Lavender Yoga Mat Spray (€15), and then write his thoughts in his Beo reflective journal set (€44)

He could also focus on poetry, and if the temptations of city life are getting too much for him
he could escape with a Dublin Bay cruise and experience the wild sea air all whilst wearing his Beo Pink Dusk Soothing Pulse Point Oil (€26)

#ad #pr #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
She wanted to buy something white for a family bbq?! Jesus Christ, is that not a bit OTT/Bridezilla? Like it's a few burgers with parsley in a garden on a random Saturday evening, get over yourself Doreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She has taken on Mork’s salty personality today with her comebacks to people messaging her about her top. Maybe don’t come on showing it and yourself off if you don’t want feedback??! Only glowing reviews welcome clearly

Reactions: 41

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Wait, so now she’s pinning her future career, her love life, her house, and potential kids on this guy she met less than 2 years ago…who in their right minds thinks this is a good idea.
This Mork character is clearly a lot more clued in than he looks…now he owns half her house, half her company and half her career!!! What a fool she is. Absolute madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 41

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
It just goes to show that they are earning an absolute fortune from Instagram and side gigs that none of the greedy twats are willing to let them go. Hopefully this will bring a return to normal presenters who have learned their craft and grafted for years to get a position over influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Heidi88

VIP Member
I dont know what is worse...the gold chain or the buttoned down shirt. I'd be mortified if my boyfriend went for dinner with my parents with his shirt buttoned down to almost his navel.
You'd say something if it was somewhere bloody hot.

Mork just constantly is trying too hard and never manages to land it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40