Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
Eh I'd say knowing he's the son of a millionaire makes her morning commute a bit easier...? She's not handcuffed to him in fairness... a pure matching of convenience and no depth to it. I reckon he's not 100% sure of his sexuality tbh.
He’s an addict who has been clean for 5 mins. I don’t care what money his family have, it wouldn’t be worth it. She’s in for a life of heartbreak with him and having a rich father-in-law won’t make a bit of difference. She seems obsessed with him. She’s wasting these years on him.

Reactions: 22

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I think as a family they believe they are above having to bother with such trivia as compliance with guidelines.

Doireann found that out the hard way as she starts the next exciting phase of her career, moving on from a nice cushy job, and being pretty well known in RTE to ... her shed.

I reported them too. 😁

• Heart

snmb

I'm sure this has been asked before but when is Aoibhin going to let her children dress as individuals and not keep putting them in what looks like a uniform for beo wellness junior academy? How old is the oldest, 6 or 7? It's weird to expect her to dress the same as a 2 year old. How many of us here have or have had a daughter around 6? They're definitely getting to know what they want to wear at that age

I don't follow Jen, but just had a look at her page. Anyone find it funny that she posted clips from her hidden camera show from ages ago last week and the week before. Especially when Doireanns new show is being slated

• Haha
  • Wow

Marza

That clip with Pamela Joyce is embarrassing. Such overkill and over dramatics. In fairness to Pamela she looked embarrassed for her. Like she's 32 not 12.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
What’s the story with G1 constantly advertising her cafes and yoga shit and never ever putting AD on anything. She’s a walking advert now, zero other content.
I’ve reported her 3 times today alone. It’s literally her only job and she can’t even do that. 🙄

Reactions: 21

Lovelula

VIP Member
I can't think of 12 people I actually like in real life to invite to a wedding.. she's doing well with 12 considering she seemed to drop friends.

• Haha
I was looking up Daiti ó shea for another reason and came across a skit she did of him recently. He has in on his insta. It's so unfunny and nothing like him. First comment on it was Claire with 5 laughing emojis. She's really crap at impersonations.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
T
The interviewee picks three books one they loved as a child, one that changed their life and one that made them cry..and they discuss..i was surprised she was on it because she doesn't read...its very obvious. Everything she says refers back to mom and dad..all their opinions, beliefs. Nothing of her own. Honestly so privileged and sheltered. Not worldly at all and no intention of being so even though she interviews people...she has little knowledge about anything. Everything reverted back to mark in that podcast. From parents opinions to husbands opinions. Donnacha is not aiming high if he wants his girls to be like her. I'd want anything but.
She’s very uneducated and it’s very obvious. She thought Michelle de Bruin and Michelle Smith were two different people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Lovenews

Chatty Member
They better not touch lyric fm. Now that is a treasure. But 2fm should go. How many people under 25 listen to radio in their rooms or on their phones anymore...