Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I really think we should all be worrying about poor Clare and how she is doing at this difficult time. She just loved having a daughter working at the national broadcaster. Making podcasts in a shed at the bottom of her garden doesn't have quite the same star power.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

boarddotie

VIP Member
He’s going to be irrelevant & fast. Personally I hope him & that gowl Donncha lose access to the internet for life. They are the biggest walkings icks in the country
Donnacha was a hero rugby player, an insightful pundit and a credible coach on Fittest Family. Now he is the clapping seal for D3's bosco monologues.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Was listening to Brendan o’conor podcast he had a journalist on talking about the mass exodus from 2fm! She was annoyed about lots of her peers who have studied journalism and never had the chance to break into radio because of “influencers” getting the jobs just because of who they are.

Hopefully this cull will help go back to true talent getting the jobs again.

Lovelula

VIP Member
Definitely got a lick of the boot.

Leaving to focus on "a podcast and travel"🤣🤣would you leave that soft a number to travel.
She has nothing better lined up.

Its giving Ryan Tubridy vibes.

Reactions: 36

heybish123

Oh for the love of god not again 🫣 why don’t they understand that most families have in jokes but 95% of them don’t translate to other people, as time goes by they’re just becoming duller and duller. Stop. Trying. to. Make. Ailbhe. Happen

• Haha
Reactions: 34

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I dont know what is worse...the gold chain or the buttoned down shirt. I'd be mortified if my boyfriend went for dinner with my parents with his shirt buttoned down to almost his navel.
You'd say something if it was somewhere bloody hot.

Mork just constantly is trying too hard and never manages to land it.
It’s the hairy white chest that gives me the shits.

• Haha
  • Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Listened to D’s podcast with Ryan out of curiosity, and good god she has it bad for Mark.. it’s so awkward to listen to. She’s supposed to speak about 3 books but doesn’t even speak about the 3rd bar the title, instead she just waffles on about Mark and how amazing and inspiring he is, despite Ryan’s best efforts to bring her back to the topic of the book 😬 cringe. She is completely and utterly gone in the head about him. And what makes it worse is the fact it is so obviously clear that she has nothing to pull from in terms of life experience, resilience or hardships and that makes her especially vulnerable. Her parents must lie awake at night with worry about how it’ll all end up.

Also couldn’t help but notice how much she refers to her past relationship being bad for her, how often she states she was unhappy for so long bla bla bla and can’t help but feel bad for Paddy who seemed a decent lad. So it didn’t work out like many millions of relationships don’t, big wow. Get over it and move on. Don’t keep dragging the arse out of how unhappy you were to try and convince people of how good you have it now.

• Sad
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The big Father Damo head on him going around BT’s in that reel. Does he deliberately go out of his way to be a complete and utter vagina shriveller or does it come naturally to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sineadmc85

Ireland is a small place. Surely someone here has a bit of scoop on the goings on in RTE??? Was she pushed???? Would like to think she finely got her cumupance. The idea of her moving on to bigger and better has me sent!! What was really annoying about Doireann was she was relatable and likable at the start. Making a name for herself by taking the absolute piss outta the insta huns only to become the biggest hungriest greediest one of the lot! No integrity at all. I'd say Pippa and the like detest her.

Reactions: 33

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ellen Coyne must be delighted. She kept the pressure on all the time and is still getting in the digs! Well done Ellen.

---
Don't these "high profile" people often get the option of saying they are leaving when they have really been given the boot? Well at least she can continue gleefully collecting all he freebies now.
Absolutely. She’s not leaving. She’s been sacked. Leaving to concentrate on her 2 x podcasts. Give me a break. There’s only so many times you can interview you fiancé, sisters, Klare and Huge. And let’s remember, the only reason she had half the deals she had, was because of her profile in RTE.

Suspect she will try her hand at a move to the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Contracts coming to an end, and maybe being offered reduced terms? Or not renewed at all?

I imagine Doireann's card was marked for having Tubridy on her podcast after everything that had come to light.
The arrogance of that was fairly breathtaking. It was cocking a snook at RTE, to whom she was contracted at the time. Not to mention the general public, who were financing the whole debacle that was RTE.

I will never believe that she walked away willingly from the cushy number that she had there.

Reactions: 31

NellyTheElephant

There’s a mass exodus, surely there will be a proper job for Lottie now with all these slots opening up.
Jesus please no, if I have to endure more of Lottie gasping for air in between sentences I might just glue my ears shut and be done with it

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
I was in the Well over the weekend and I have to say that its fab. The food is nice and made onsite, the scones are to die for. The coffee is lovely and the staff were super nice. There was a queue when I got there and an even bigger one when I was leaving. Prices normal too. Mother Earth was there and she was clearing tables and checking on people to see were they ok for everything. She's onto a winner with the cafe anyway, and probably the space upstairs as well. It really attracts the yummy mummy brigade but saying that there were all ages in there.
Maybe she can hook up Mork with a summer job. Nice for him to earn his own pocket money for once.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why does Doireann constantly pose with her eyeballs jutting sideways like she’s in the middle of an exorcism

• Haha