Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brand new thread to discuss the goings on of the Garrihy clan.

Great title, thanks to @CailínBeag.

If anyone wants to recap, go for it!
Recap
They are still boring
G1 is going to stop the war in Palestine she read a poem so I'm surprised it's still going to be honest. Speculation she is expecting but we think her hubby just did her dirty wirh a tit photo
G2 has two kids - did you know as she never mentions it or her husband Gary/Larry/Barry
G3 is raging 😤 no more collabs or freebies so she has Mork taking over
Klaire Karrighy is still not right after the shock engagement and refuses to make her chicken and brocoli bake. Sales of parsley have decreased alarmingly as family dinners no no get take place since Morks arrival
Huge is still gas craic and a tit builder/advisor- wouldnr recommend if you are remodelling a house unless you are one of The Borrowers
Bertie still likes a good branch and Hates Doiz singing/thinking she is funny

1000023082.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is Mork doing a Q&A special on Baby Reindeer? He watched it same as the rest of us....why are people going to send him in questions. It is not like he wrote it.

Side note but I thought Baby Reindeer was overhyped. Like it is good but not as good as everyone says it is.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Why is Mork doing a Q&A special on Baby Reindeer? He watched it same as the rest of us....why are people going to send him in questions. It is not like he wrote it.

Side note but I thought Baby Reindeer was overhyped. Like it is good but not as good as everyone says it is.
Yes he is no more knowledgeable about it than the rest of us who watched it (agree it was overrated) but remember he doesn’t have to come up with his own thoughts. He’ll get those off the messages that come in. No one needs a q&a about it at all, you can Google any question you have.
It’s another attempt to make himself look busy for fear anyone would tell him to go out and get a regular job.

Reactions: 14
Tried to listen to the podcast about roasting Covid times.
it’s so cringe - he’s so crude
I just try and imagine euge & Claire listening 🤯
I did like his roasts on insta before
But I just can’t get the podcast at all

Reactions: 5
Yes he is no more knowledgeable about it than the rest of us who watched it (agree it was overrated) but remember he doesn’t have to come up with his own thoughts. He’ll get those off the messages that come in. No one needs a q&a about it at all, you can Google any question you have.
It’s another attempt to make himself look busy for fear anyone would tell him to go out and get a regular job.
Maybe he’s watched it a few times and now he feels he’s an expert on it, tbh he has feck all else for doing with his days. Sitting waiting for Doireann to come home from work. Can’t even imagine how allergic her parents are to that. Whatever else about Doireann, I don’t think she’s work shy. Imagine rolling out of bed at 5am for the breakfast show and that yoke snoozing away in your bed in the house that you paid for.

Reactions: 23
Recap
They are still boring
G1 is going to stop the war in Palestine she read a poem so I'm surprised it's still going to be honest. Speculation she is expecting but we think her hubby just did her dirty wirh a tit photo
G2 has two kids - did you know as she never mentions it or her husband Gary/Larry/Barry
G3 is raging 😤 no more collabs or freebies so she has Mork taking over
Klaire Karrighy is still not right after the shock engagement and refuses to make her chicken and brocoli bake. Sales of parsley have decreased alarmingly as family dinners no no get take place since Morks arrival
Huge is still gas craic and a tit builder/advisor- wouldnr recommend if you are remodelling a house unless you are one of The Borrowers
Bertie still likes a good branch and Hates Doiz singing/thinking she is funny

View attachment 2893853
What's the story with the 3 kids in matching pink coats huddled up front?!
---
Maybe he’s watched it a few times and now he feels he’s an expert on it, tbh he has feck all else for doing with his days. Sitting waiting for Doireann to come home from work. Can’t even imagine how allergic her parents are to that. Whatever else about Doireann, I don’t think she’s work shy. Imagine rolling out of bed at 5am for the breakfast show and that yoke snoozing away in your bed in the house that you paid for.
Eh I'd say knowing he's the son of a millionaire makes her morning commute a bit easier...? She's not handcuffed to him in fairness... a pure matching of convenience and no depth to it. I reckon he's not 100% sure of his sexuality tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh I'd say knowing he's the son of a millionaire makes her morning commute a bit easier...? She's not handcuffed to him in fairness... a pure matching of convenience and no depth to it. I reckon he's not 100% sure of his sexuality tbh.
He’s an addict who has been clean for 5 mins. I don’t care what money his family have, it wouldn’t be worth it. She’s in for a life of heartbreak with him and having a rich father-in-law won’t make a bit of difference. She seems obsessed with him. She’s wasting these years on him.

Reactions: 21
My first thought when I see her with the ice cream is Claire will be straight on telling her to watch her weight. I guarantee she's that type of mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My first thought when I see her with the ice cream is Claire will be straight on telling her to watch her weight. I guarantee she's that type of mother.
Sure Claire, you’d want to go easy on the parsley now on the mash. That is unnecessary calories hun.

Reactions: 5
Why does Doireann constantly pose with her eyeballs jutting sideways like she’s in the middle of an exorcism

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He’s an addict who has been clean for 5 mins. I don’t care what money his family have, it wouldn’t be worth it. She’s in for a life of heartbreak with him and having a rich father-in-law won’t make a bit of difference. She seems obsessed with him. She’s wasting these years on him.
You could be 100% right but I'm getting vibes that she's in it for the profile, likes and clicks... who knows? Time will tell.
---
Why does Doireann constantly pose with her eyeballs jutting sideways like she’s in the middle of an exorcism
Don't start me on those eyes... they are mile apart!

Reactions: 6