Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Ya it was so weird her recalling the engagement story and saying he was in a fowler over the book (a made up story to get her to meet him) and even though she was dying with period pains and wanted to go home she felt she had to go and indulge his childish tantrum! And then he proceeds to propose in the pissing rain and hailstones! On a random Thursday in November!! So romantic 😆 but it says a lot about their dynamic that she felt she had to meet him while he was having his wobbler when she just wanted to go home. I’d say he is hard work

Reactions: 30

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
I urge you all NOT to look at Morks reel for BTs. Save yourselves, you will NEVER be able to get over the cringe. It’s too late for me but please save yourselves

• Haha
  • Sick

Marza

Ailbhe is definition of a smug boring wife. The flat monotone voice feeding Dz as if she has a total handle on life. Soooooo boring and each of them subtly complimenting each other. They honestly think people aspire to be like them. Ailbhe said her wedding Wednesday posts really garnered her followers and Dz said it just exploded. Sweet Jesus...what kind of people follow Ailbhe?

• Haha
  • Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Oooh I'd say she was gently pushed out! That and the fact that she is fucked regarding collabs if she stays there! Kinda says it all really! Jen Maguire will be next

Reactions: 29

influencethis6

VIP Member
Ah lads how many times can you interview your sister & call it a podcast!
I think G3 has shot herself in the foot career wise.
She was only with RTE 4 years, not as if she has a long standing career behind her. It'll be very interesting to see where she is in a couple of years.

Podcasts seem to be the rage with every influencer...they all have one! But they are all interviewing each other & its a small circle.

I don't know, I think her career peaked a couple years ago & this is possibly the beginning of the slippery slope in to obscurity.
Breakfast show was fine w/o her this morning.

Shall64

Chatty Member
Mork - “there can’t have been a dry eye in the country”

He can’t actually be serious??

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Is she quitting so she can keep taking the freebies or was she pushed out because of the publicity from all the freebies 🤔

I'm sure Mork will do a question box on it 🤣

1000023724.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

dee_mc

VIP Member
Oh hilarious. The top is horr-ific! It's not the colour, it's the whole thing! Lol.
What she needs to do is open the bit she has tied in a bow, take off the shirt and just burn it. Burn it with fire then bury the ashes because there's a bang of Michael Guineys off it and she's not cool enough to make it work 💅

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
This is the sort of thing she would've roasted influencers for years ago. She is shameless.

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
Guys I totally dont see the appeal of Mork at all , I think he's icky ick.
But you have to commend anyone who is in successful recovery from alcohol addiction. Especially from alcohol in this country where every little thing is structured around drink.

What is a great read is the "I'm not an alcoholic" column in the Irish Times.

Like I say, the guy gives me the creeps - but don't bash hes personality because he's a recovering addict- that's actually a very commendable thing IMO. Plenty of other traits we can go to town on with him!
He's not very long in recovery. Not long enough to be writing a self help book about it.

• Heart

Marza

Sorry to be annoying but is there beef between Dz and Ellen. Ellen is 100% right and I think this sentiment in her opening pragraph sums it all up perfectly.
"It seems the more it relies on them, the more 2FM has started to adopt the most dangerous quality of an influencer – recklessly basing its entire self-worth on the fickle economy of popularity. In trying to appeal to everyone, it is at risk of mattering to no one."

All the commenting from the Garrihys shows you their mindset...they think they're Irelands first family. Must sting badly that the uncovering of Dz and her freebies was the beginning of the end. Will be interesting to see how she fares without the weight of 2FM behind her.

Madscone

VIP Member
I had 10 at mine. Some people invite every tom, dick and harry and then it's this forced organised fun feel with people who don't truly know you! I just wanted the people there who were my absolute closest!

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Why do i feel like her bespoke wedding gown will be a white silk pyjamas thats trying to be a suit

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Am I the only person who does not have a clue who or what Pamela Joyce is. When people were mentioning her here I thought it was yer one off the apprentice!!!

Reactions: 27

JasperX

What goes up must come down. Look at queen Pippa, she thought she was above it all flashing the wealth & she is back doing ads for anything under the sun. Suzanne Jackson is the same. She was flying high for a while now her brand seems to be dying off. The Irish huns have always thought they were untouchable & it’s about time they realised they aren’t 🤭🤭
I would love if it all fell flat for the Irish Huns🤪 and there are so many of them all oompa lumpa’d up and overdone and hungry for fame. Just a quick scroll through insta. and you would come across ones that are just as🤮as the 3G’s😅
Niamh de Brun, Pamrich, and the platform by MM fuelling a lot of it. It’s a very sickening side of life in this era that we find ourselves in.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I saw Donncha outside a petrol station today. He is actually really good looking in real life. I’m surprised 😂

someone wrote “Dorieann who?” on the dust on the side of his car which sums it all up really doesn’t it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26