Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jen who? 🤣
SJP strikes again, nothing will convince me she’s not on the books. Expecting her to be announced for Jen’s slot any day now. Poor Lottie can’t catch a break!
Who’s that, picture won’t load ?

Reactions: 2
Birthday month for Dz in case anyone didn’t know. How embarrassing, she has no shame!!

Reactions: 17
I just don’t get why he is her catch! It’s not his personality or work ethic
She wants to be married, I'm guessing. Part of the perfect family dynamic. 🥴 I'd rather be single forever than in a relationship with Fr Damo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Showing a pack of ham to get the message across of the date of her birthday.
Perhaps looking for a fancy hotel stay gifted?
Does Mork not have something organised from all the money he made on his booky wook?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the sort of thing she would've roasted influencers for years ago. She is shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It's honestly like some of ye have never experienced a moving face before. Lighting, angles, makeup, I can go from a hideous beast to a decent looking woman in 2 photos taken seconds apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's honestly like some of ye have never experienced a moving face before. Lighting, angles, makeup, I can go from a hideous beast to a decent looking woman in 2 photos taken seconds apart.
I honestly haven’t mastered that art yet. I can’t bare photos!!

Reactions: 4