Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyes are so far apart they're nearly on her ears. She is very unusual looking and the big mad bastard faces don't help.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The dress is so typical of her style, wonder will the wedding dress be a white mini

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On extended leave but I can't help think it's something to do with contracts given the latest story from her old breakfast buddy on 2fm.
I wonder if she's in the same boat, or at least was, and is quietly trying to claim as well?

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread for Jen Zamp? Why is she still off the radio?
It was clear from her sudden exit that she wasn’t just gone on her holiers. Of course there is more to it. It’s no coincidence that it is at the same time as the discussion around the contract of her former breakfast show colleague.

Reactions: 12
So she can't wait to use all her new Laura Mercier makeup. Should that not be getting handed over to RTE?

Reactions: 23
I don’t know why but that particular PR package really turned my stomach. That’s a lot of product 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14