Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it wrong that I want to go on a trolling spree so Mork will message me abuse ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™ve a quiet wkd ahead I need entertainment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Are they all sharing that tiny plate of "perfection" with a pack of crackers on the side? A block of cheese and a lump of cold meat but sadly no parsley in sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dz breaking the rules by promoting her siblings business. And if Claire sees her eating that chocolate chip cookie thereโ€™ll be murder.
I wonder are all the calorific sweet stuff in line with her BEO Chia Pud Ethos or is there any Ethos๐Ÿค”
Has she tried selling ice to eskimos yet for a bit of dough๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 10
I laughed out loud. Clearly poor oul Doreen canโ€™t cook for tit when at every opportunity theyโ€™re raving about the most bog standard dinners.

Reactions: 12
And the potatoes look dry as shite! That plate of food is giving me ptsd from the rotten Sunday dinners of the 90s!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That broccoli is in mush too. Pure basic dark ages mammy dinner.
The parsley sprinkle kills me though! The glamour!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So funny how they think that dried parsley is classy ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ reminds me of my ex mother in law gives me nightmares ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That broccoli is in mush too. Pure basic dark ages mammy dinner.
The parsley sprinkle kills me though! The glamour!
The 80โ€™s/90โ€™s strategy of putting the entire dinner on to cook at the same time regardless of how long each ingredient takes to cook ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.