Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be lashing on the ketchup, no doubt about it.

Not much I could do about the amount of chewing required to get that meat down though.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure this has been asked before but when is Aoibhin going to let her children dress as individuals and not keep putting them in what looks like a uniform for beo wellness junior academy? How old is the oldest, 6 or 7? It's weird to expect her to dress the same as a 2 year old. How many of us here have or have had a daughter around 6? They're definitely getting to know what they want to wear at that age

Reactions: 22
I'm sure this has been asked before but when is Aoibhin going to let her children dress as individuals and not keep putting them in what looks like a uniform for beo wellness junior academy? How old is the oldest, 6 or 7? It's weird to expect her to dress the same as a 2 year old. How many of us here have or have had a daughter around 6? They're definitely getting to know what they want to wear at that age
It’s nuts and for one who whitters on about sustainability it’s an absolute joke.
It’ll go like that until the oldest one cops on soon and says no way.
Ailbhe then…home and back to work. What’s the work? Posting an ad? Cos I’m sure the boat tickets are sold on some ticketing system.

Reactions: 10
Same, a girl with two old brothers. Happened maybe two or three times and my colour was different but Christ.

have two of each and my girls were dressed in similar but not the same attire twice for family occasions from next.

Reactions: 3
Like what's the minset behind dressing them the same. Screams neurotic and controlling. So the oldest ones clothes never get passed down? Must be a costly habit🙄🤡

Reactions: 14
They’re both tools but squareheads sharing of booze when Fr Damo is there just doesn’t sit well with me. He’s dry a wet week; it doesn’t seem overly supportive her constant sharing of her enjoyment of alcohol - not saying she should be on the dry too and his relationship with alcohol is his to manage, but it just seems like it’s a bit too much “part” of her personality

They’re both tools but squareheads sharing of booze when Fr Damo is there just doesn’t sit well with me. He’s dry a wet week; it doesn’t seem overly supportive her constant sharing of her enjoyment of alcohol - not saying she should be on the dry too and his relationship with alcohol is his to manage, but it just seems like it’s a bit too much “part” of her personality
To me it screams he isn’t really an addict. I can’t see how someone fresh enough to recovery would be ok with it. I’ve never believed his story. He’s a knob

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To me it screams he isn’t really an addict. I can’t see how someone fresh enough to recovery would be ok with it. I’ve never believed his story. He’s a knob
This is my take also. I think he was just a bigger asshole on the sesh. I know plenty of addicts and getting their heads straight was their priority. Not writing a self indulgent I mean self help book. Too soon. It’s all very convenient.

Also he has burnt his little nose 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
The kids even have to wear matching pjs. What happens of one of them gets hot, do they all keep their jumpers on and suffer on? It's cute every so often but this is a bit nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of morks main piss takes is ‘brought the sun back with us’ oh dear ailbhe …… getting free stuff off kids charity Barnardos … you couldn’t write it. I remember volunteers for those accosting me on the street in Dublin when I was in college hassling me for not signing up to a direct debit … saying it’s only the price of your daily coffee! Eh I don’t drink coffee and had I … I wouldn’t be buying it daily coz I was only affording to be in college in Dublin. And then making a hero of these nobodies who get everything for free!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.