Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lolling at the shade rte are giving to Doreen’s hidden camera show. They have posted two hilarious clips from a hidden camera show that Jen zamperelli did years ago. More or less saying - this is how it should be done!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Check out the evoke.ie article about the stupid hidden camera show. 90% of the comments are roasting them!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The over-use of the word ‘stunning’ on their radio show is actually nauseating. They have zero vocabulary between the 3 of them, constantly screeching and roaring. I’ve heard better on a TY project. And donnocha still sounding like he’s reading from a script. HOW is it possible to still be this bad at a job you do every day.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The over-use of the word ‘stunning’ on their radio show is actually nauseating. They have zero vocabulary between the 3 of them, constantly screeching and roaring. I’ve heard better on a TY project. And donnocha still sounding like he’s reading from a script. HOW is it possible to still be this bad at a job you do every day.
A group of TY students would be more mature.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how Donncha’s wife hasn’t changed the locks when he leaves the house. He is such an ick with his carry on. I’d be ashamed of my life to say I know him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't listen to them, but I have to ask, why does it need three of them to do a programme? RTE needs to look at cutting costs, supposedly. They could start right there.
As for the hidden camera nonsense, I'd prefer to watch paint drying.

Reactions: 17
Yeah it’s the most stupid ‘nonsense’ (another of their overused words) to have three of them on that show. That Carl is stealing a living, can’t understand how he got famous, bringing in freebies and driving a free car.
Donncha, is just an embarrassment. Might be a nice enough person but he needs to disappear behind the scenes doing something sports related somewhere. He does not belong on radio.
Dz as annoying as she is could probably do the show on her own. In all fairness all anyone wants in the morning is a bit of good music, she could mix it with a few showbiz bits or something.
As someone above said….the salaries they are being paid for 2 or 3 hours in the morning. It’s just hideous.

Reactions: 16
Dz couldn't do the show on her own. She relies heavily on the others to bounce off. They all shite 🤣

Reactions: 10
Yeah it’s the most stupid ‘nonsense’ (another of their overused words) to have three of them on that show. That Carl is stealing a living, can’t understand how he got famous, bringing in freebies and driving a free car.
Donncha, is just an embarrassment. Might be a nice enough person but he needs to disappear behind the scenes doing something sports related somewhere. He does not belong on radio.
Dz as annoying as she is could probably do the show on her own. In all fairness all anyone wants in the morning is a bit of good music, she could mix it with a few showbiz bits or something.
As someone above said….the salaries they are being paid for 2 or 3 hours in the morning. It’s just hideous.
I think Corl is the only one qualified to push buttons? Maybe I'm wrong there.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can I ask has anyone else noticed G3s hairline ? In the most recent story it looks like the lace of a wig on her forehead. It’s really weird I’ve seen it before and forgot just noticed now again it’s well odd 🤣

Reactions: 3
Can I ask has anyone else noticed G3s hairline ? In the most recent story it looks like the lace of a wig on her forehead. It’s really weird I’ve seen it before and forgot just noticed now again it’s well odd 🤣
Yes it awful. Is it hair dye!

Reactions: 1
Awww Mork doesn’t just look busy, he IS busy, especially today taking collection from Des Kelly of a whole new collab for the spare room/office. Ya know the one Dz couldn’t really do because of the new RTE regs. He’s directing the lads up the stairs. This will then spur him on to come up with another roast…’Is there anything that could be said for a roast of delivery men…do we have any funny stories on things that have happened with delivery drivers?’. Pretty please…cos I need some content…I have already prepaid for the podcast studio.
Cue all of his stupid followers giving him stories like…’Oh the guy that delivered my washing machine accidentally fell over, landed between my legs and now we’re married with 3 kids’.
Yeah this lad could write the book on being false busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Awww Mork doesn’t just look busy, he IS busy, especially today taking collection from Des Kelly of a whole new collab for the spare room/office. Ya know the one Dz couldn’t really do because of the new RTE regs. He’s directing the lads up the stairs. This will then spur him on to come up with another roast…’Is there anything that could be said for a roast of delivery men…do we have any funny stories on things that have happened with delivery drivers?’. Pretty please…cos I need some content…I have already prepaid for the podcast studio.
Cue all of his stupid followers giving him stories like…’Oh the guy that delivered my washing machine accidentally fell over, landed between my legs and now we’re married with 3 kids’.
Yeah this lad could write the book on being false busy.
@Tulipsfromamsterdam
One of the funniest posts I’ve read in a long time. I’m getting a new washing machine delivered next week and the delivery guy can feck off with himself 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah I was just scrolling on FB and saw a clip of these three on the radio making up some song about Roy Keane. Now that would be entertaining watching Roy take these clowns apart 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.