Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the Podcast with Pam, like nobody gives a duck about the enagement story. I can just imagine him in a huff about his book and she on tender hooks walking on egg shells. Dealing with a toddler tantrum prob easier.
Also how many times did she mention her period.
I'd say she be solo travelling if she does decide to go, couldn't imagine Mark tracking about Asia..

Reactions: 11
Ya it was so weird her recalling the engagement story and saying he was in a fowler over the book (a made up story to get her to meet him) and even though she was dying with period pains and wanted to go home she felt she had to go and indulge his childish tantrum! And then he proceeds to propose in the pissing rain and hailstones! On a random Thursday in November!! So romantic 😆 but it says a lot about their dynamic that she felt she had to meet him while he was having his wobbler when she just wanted to go home. I’d say he is hard work

Reactions: 30
Ya it was so weird her recalling the engagement story and saying he was in a fowler over the book (a made up story to get her to meet him) and even though she was dying with period pains and wanted to go home she felt she had to go and indulge his childish tantrum! And then he proceeds to propose in the pissing rain and hailstones! On a random Thursday in November!! So romantic 😆 but it says a lot about their dynamic that she felt she had to meet him while he was having his wobbler when she just wanted to go home. I’d say he is hard work
I don’t have the patience for podcasts but I may have to download Spotify
---
Actually I’ve changed my mind…just saw the snippet of PJ talking about going to the toilet in front of the boyfriend. Like, really? And only 7 comments. Out of all of Dz 327k + “followers”, there’s 7 comments. Eeek.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I had second hand embarrassment for PJ telling her poop story...sorrreeeey but have a little decorum. Just put me right off. Does literally everything have to be shared? And then they label commenters as trolls💩🤢

Reactions: 11
I had second hand embarrassment for PJ telling her poop story...sorrreeeey but have a little decorum. Just put me right off. Does literally everything have to be shared? And then they label commenters as trolls💩🤢
Ya it was totally rank and cringe. I’m not above toilet humour at all but something about that story made me die inside

Reactions: 6
To those of you who listened , you are better than me. I last about 10 mins before I just gave up. The rambling intro, the forced laughter, the shite about being in relationships....I couldn't face anymore 🙄

Reactions: 10
Am I the only person who does not have a clue who or what Pamela Joyce is. When people were mentioning her here I thought it was yer one off the apprentice!!!

Reactions: 27
Am I the only person who does not have a clue who or what Pamela Joyce is. When people were mentioning her here I thought it was yer one off the apprentice!!!
You're not alone. I think I read somewhere she is or was on Today FM? Not sure though.

To those of you who listened , you are better than me. I last about 10 mins before I just gave up. The rambling intro, the forced laughter, the shite about being in relationships....I couldn't face anymore 🙄
The last time they recorded a podcast neither of them probably had a man and now PJ is 💩’in in front of hers and Dz is marrying a moody mardy recovering alcoholic.
Hard passsssssssssssss
Newsflash gals…no one is listening to your podcast and envying your lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every time someone here said PJ I assumed PJ Gallagher tbh. I’d prob give that a listen

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doireann said on the pod that it was love at first sight with her when she met Mark. Like seriously wtf. I give it a few years before she wakes up from this bad dream. There is absolutely no way those two are going to go the distance

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Doireann said on the pod that it was love at first sight with her when she met Mark. Like seriously wtf. I give it a few years before she wakes up from this bad dream. There is absolutely no way those two are going to go the distance
Why not though? I don’t get this. They are as insufferable and egotistical as each other? Well met I’d say. There would be very few put up with either of them.

Why not though? I don’t get this. They are as insufferable and egotistical as each other? Well met I’d say. There would be very few put up with either of them.
They are well met, agreed. But she’ll get sick of him. He seems to get very angry, very quick. He has an aggressive and derogatory nature.

Reactions: 13
They are well met, agreed. But she’ll get sick of him. He seems to get very angry, very quick. He has an aggressive and derogatory nature.
But she seems to be willing to put up with that though. She thinks he’s funny as well and vice versa. I’d say she’ll pander to him so as not to anger him. That shite can go on for years and years in relationships.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.