Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Muireann O Connell wear the same helen steele dress last year to some event that Doireann wore last night?

Reactions: 2
Why does Ailbhe bother getting styled up for this vip awards sure she’s a nobody what was she even doing there? 🫣🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If someone in my family was engaged to Mork I would be hiring a hitman - simple as that - How does anyone put up with him ? He is insufferable 🥵- I would need to be avoiding all gatherings he was going to be at for life - God help the Garrdashians - they are absolutely f#@*ed with this guy destroying their 'brand' and their perfect lives - its car crash stuff !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus that hidden camera show that’s on tonight is just cringe fest. Doireann, Carl and DOC!!
---
Why does Ailbhe bother getting styled up for this vip awards sure she’s a nobody what was she even doing there? 🫣🤦🏻‍♀️
They gave her Faces by grace invite!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually had to google it earlier as I can never remember what it means as it is one of those phrases you never hear people use and the second result is Garrihy's page on Tattle.

To me it sounds like a way saying someone is posh and if the Queen was their aunt they would call her the Queen not their aunt as only common people do that 🤣 I know it isnt the interpretation but it is the one that makes more sense to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually had to google it earlier as I can never remember what it means as it is one of those phrases you never hear people use and the second result is Garrihy's page on Tattle.

To me it sounds like a way saying someone is posh and if the Queen was their aunt they would call her the Queen not their aunt as only common people do that 🤣 I know it isnt the interpretation but it is the one that makes more sense to me.
Glad I wasn’t the only one. Thanks all for enlightening me!

Reactions: 1
To me it sounds like the opposite ? Like you couldn’t call the queen my aunt with the state of this lunch. Bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Is D fishing to get sent a few white outfits ?
Also what a miserable lunch

Reactions: 9