Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovenews

Chatty Member
I've been thinking the same regarding Jennifer Zamparelli. Is she off sick?
Zamperelli has been off since the keith walsh news broke. Maybe people are leaving as opposws to being pushed....but it does seem the rte screw the radio people over to keep two shit stations on. Keep one tv station.

Reactions: 3

Marza

Does anyone know what salary she was on? I'm guessing being one of 3 it couldn't have been that great.

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Short walk for 99% of her guests.
I think the podcast shed in in Huge and Klaires. If you look back at the video, it doesn’t look like her place. When will these Gardashian women ever get off Huge’s boob? Another thought, I’d it possible BOI paid for the shed?

MuffinTop411

I have the cement blocks either side and wouldn’t paint them, I think they look horrible when people shlep white paint on them.
It’s so overlooked though, I’d hate that

JanineButcher

Zamperelli has been off since the keith walsh news broke. Maybe people are leaving as opposws to being pushed....but it does seem the rte screw the radio people over to keep two shit stations on. Keep one tv station.

Who would Keith’s story affect her time on 2fm currently , bar the fact they presented the same breakfast show . Is she suing them too?

Heidi77

VIP Member
No, because there’d be virtually no one left in the building if that were the case, he represents so many of them. Doireann brought too much bad press at a time RTE could ill afford it and Jen is linked to the contractor vs employee issue like her former colleague.
---
Also he no longer appears to be Jen’s agent. Am I mistaken or did she used to mention her 2FM show in her bio previously?
Yeah there was some woman mentioned as her agent today online.