Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Can I ask has anyone else noticed G3s hairline ? In the most recent story it looks like the lace of a wig on her forehead. It’s really weird I’ve seen it before and forgot just noticed now again it’s well odd 🤣
Yes it awful. Is it hair dye!

Reactions: 1

Thump

VIP Member
Lorraine Brennan, she confirmed that Dan Healy is being truthful when he says Jen is 100% coming back.
They are obviously keeping their cards close to their chest, she’s not going to say otherwise when that’s the official line. Personally, I’ll believe it when I see it.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
On extended leave but I can't help think it's something to do with contracts given the latest story from her old breakfast buddy on 2fm.
I wonder if she's in the same boat, or at least was, and is quietly trying to claim as well?

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
God, I actually feel a bit sorry for her from that picture. She’s just kinda there. The rest have so much space yet she’s cramped in the back forgotten.
When you crop her out it’s like she wasn’t there at all
I had the same thought. She looks like a complete outsider there.

Balooba

VIP Member
She wasn’t liked by the staff in there. Throwing her a going away party would send out the wrong message aside from the fact, who shows up to a party for someone they don’t like?
I didn’t know she was that unliked by the actual workers

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I'm guessing she'll pop up as a new presenter for Virgin just like Tubs. Don't they have the same agent? She won't be unemployed long..
Without a doubt she’ll get some garbage show no one listens to on Virgin Radio UK…have you seen the presenters…all well past their sell by date!