Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JanineButcher

Jen who? 🤣
SJP strikes again, nothing will convince me she’s not on the books. Expecting her to be announced for Jen’s slot any day now. Poor Lottie can’t catch a break!
Who’s that, picture won’t load ?

Reactions: 2
I said she might go to Virgin like Tubridy but not if he's only managed to get 50k! I doubt his salary is that low(in comparison to 500k) though is it?

POLLY1934

They did her dirty on the pics. I’d say they’re delighted to see the back of her
---

The real reason is she gave the two fingers to Bakhurst, her colleagues and the tax payer since the scandal broke, her contract was due for renewal, her agent wouldn’t agree to a pay cut and Bakhurst cut her like her cut Tubridy. Good man Kevin 👍
Don't Shoot me but how did she give them the 2 fingers? Im not following this page to a T, just im shocked why is she walking away from 2fm...she always said her job was surreal...so she didn't get her contact renewed but she making out she is moving on to better things than 2fm..
---

Ellegee

VIP Member
Say Carl will be ok too. He worked behind the scenes on 2fm for years. How they have that many listeners though is shocking
i’d say Carl knew before the contracts were first signed that it might be short term. It was a gamble for him as much as it was for RTE but he won’t be stuck for work if he’s dropped from the show. I just hope he hasn’t set his sights on being a YouTuber.

starfish2815

Is one of them pregnant ? Just wondered if they’d put nonalcoholic fizz in one of the glasses. The champagne box seems unopened.

Ailte

VIP Member
I actually had to google it earlier as I can never remember what it means as it is one of those phrases you never hear people use and the second result is Garrihy's page on Tattle.

To me it sounds like a way saying someone is posh and if the Queen was their aunt they would call her the Queen not their aunt as only common people do that 🤣 I know it isnt the interpretation but it is the one that makes more sense to me.
Glad I wasn’t the only one. Thanks all for enlightening me!

Reactions: 1

Siobs

VIP Member
Wasn’t sure if it was the dog or Doireann he’s doing it to. Why would you post that

Reactions: 1