Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I just burned myself on that tea it was served so hot ☕ Doreen’s godfather was down in G1 new cafe this weekend. Wonder are the Garrihys showing some hospitality in return for some intros in Today FM?
That's a good shout, did she ever say what she was planning to do next? (Wasn't paying attention obviously!)

Reactions: 3
Did Muireann O Connell wear the same helen steele dress last year to some event that Doireann wore last night?

happyout2000

VIP Member
Not sure does Carl have his own thread? See he some some voiceover for some cartoon show he has it on his stories

Muses

The Garrihy's havent been blessed in the son in law department, have they? All the rumours about John Burke, then Mork's never ending list of icks. At least Larry/Garry/Barry seems unproblematic 😂
Where did the rumours about John come from?

Tank Girl

VIP Member
They are well met, agreed. But she’ll get sick of him. He seems to get very angry, very quick. He has an aggressive and derogatory nature.
But she seems to be willing to put up with that though. She thinks he’s funny as well and vice versa. I’d say she’ll pander to him so as not to anger him. That shite can go on for years and years in relationships.

martha82

Chatty Member
Why is Dz wedding so hush hush? It’s been publicised that it’s 2024 yea?
why no deets on date / location or have I missed it?