Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Wait, so now she’s pinning her future career, her love life, her house, and potential kids on this guy she met less than 2 years ago…who in their right minds thinks this is a good idea.
This Mork character is clearly a lot more clued in than he looks…now he owns half her house, half her company and half her career!!! What a fool she is. Absolute madness.
She will probably keep Doireann enterprises separate and any earnings from this venture is between him and her.

Reactions: 2

dee_mc

VIP Member
Yeah it’s the most stupid ‘nonsense’ (another of their overused words) to have three of them on that show. That Carl is stealing a living, can’t understand how he got famous, bringing in freebies and driving a free car.
Donncha, is just an embarrassment. Might be a nice enough person but he needs to disappear behind the scenes doing something sports related somewhere. He does not belong on radio.
Dz as annoying as she is could probably do the show on her own. In all fairness all anyone wants in the morning is a bit of good music, she could mix it with a few showbiz bits or something.
As someone above said….the salaries they are being paid for 2 or 3 hours in the morning. It’s just hideous.
I think Corl is the only one qualified to push buttons? Maybe I'm wrong there.

• Haha

youramuppet

Chatty Member
I have no time for the Garrihy clan, but that's extremely unprofessional of D'Arcy, in my opinion. I can't stand him anyway.

2FM is after all, under the umbrella of RTE, who pay him ridiculous money to talk sh1te. I'd love to see D'Arcy getting the boot. It won't happen, unfortunately.
I think she meant Ray Foley on Todayfm ;)

Heidi77

VIP Member
Fully agree. I definitely didn’t have my mother or MIL on my hen. I was at one where the hen had to fake an orgasm as part of a game and she really put her back in to it 😂 in front of her soon to be MIL too. You couldn’t have paid me to do that with my ma or MIL there. They are definitely not for the main event. Do a meal or afternoon tea with them. Not the full shenanigans with them around. I wouldve been worried none of my mates would have been able to relax properly in front of them. Never mind myself. They just shouldn’t be involved full stop.
I wonder how many more friends might have gone if she were marrying the likes of Paddy? If at least half the gang are made up by immediate family… would love to be on their friends group chats to hear what they really think of Mork 😂
I wonder are Mork's mother and a few from his side counted in the 12 as well?

Ellegee

VIP Member
I’d say she was doing 5k with Chris (getbetterwithchris) this morning. He was in the phoenix park