Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
For a man that’s involved in media he’s not great at promoting the station. Wonder who the other influencer he’s interested in is? Jen as much as said they will be doing dancing with the stars

Reactions: 3

User141

Chatty Member
Where are they staying? Room wasn’t decorated since the 80’s 🙈 Must be Morks parents place as he shared a baby pic

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
I'd be lashing on the ketchup, no doubt about it.

Not much I could do about the amount of chewing required to get that meat down though.

• Haha

422KCDC

Same, a girl with two old brothers. Happened maybe two or three times and my colour was different but Christ.

have two of each and my girls were dressed in similar but not the same attire twice for family occasions from next.

Madscone

VIP Member
Why are we assuming she walked away from RTE?? Maybe she got too big for her boots and her contract end came at the perfect time for Bankhurst!

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Can I ask has anyone else noticed G3s hairline ? In the most recent story it looks like the lace of a wig on her forehead. It’s really weird I’ve seen it before and forgot just noticed now again it’s well odd 🤣

Goujon

Chatty Member
Can anyone give a TLDR on what Ellen has been saying about doireann recently. I've read the most recent article but have there been others

• Heart

Muses

It’s a total shit show. But she will marry him and she will put up and shut up because that’s the Gardashian way and her sister Aoibhin has delivered a masterclass in that down through the years.
I'm very intrigued by this comment. What sort of stuff has Aoibheann been putting up with?

• Haha

Ellegee

VIP Member
The level of ick has increased massively with those finger gestures of his this morning 🤢🤮