Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jeez the ICK of him signing the books 🥴😬🤣
Watching him signing the books I got a massive flutter of ICK. I had to steady myself. The hi-vis jacket, the guy opening the front covers for him, the scrawl signature because he’s so famous a scrawl will do, the notion that anybody wants his signature, the assumption that all those books are going to be sold, Dz coming along filming him. Stop, it’s too much ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

JasperX

Lovely reading for the Garrihy fam. this morning, they must be delighted to have a future son in law who has gone public about previously licking out drawers🤪

• Haha
There’s important questions to be asked about why Doireann Garrihy gets selected for so many TV gigs when her past record is considered.

Podge & Rodge, DWTS & now the Full Irish.. is it the influence of Noel Kelly?

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Can Paula Callan do any other look that doesn’t involve drowning your whole face in make up? I’d say you could scrape your nail down Doireann’ face and have an inch of gunk under your nail. The make up is so rank

• Sick

jazzbot

VIP Member
Addict or just another asshole on drink ? 🧐🧐🧐 you decide 🥴🤣
I gave him the benefit of the doubt before. Though - After reading these articles I’m actually leaning towards a posh asshole who partied too hard and didn’t have to worry about anything REAL like losing his job or becoming homeless worse case scenario because he could afford to f around and lay around in his parents’ houses. No real consequences.

• Heart

madegg91

Two of them are committed to the bit about the rainy holiday, so she has something to talk about on the radio 🙄 Really sad that a young couple can't head off and enjoy a holiday without thinking about content. Pathetic way to live.. Personally think she's making a huge mistake tying herself to him, but she comes across as someone that won't be told. God love her when kids are in the mix, dealing with a man child like him. He'd be quicker to record a poonami and post it on Insta, than actually deal with a nappy itself. Gives me the shivers at the thoughts of having a child with him, she's made a cross for her back.

While I'm on one, creeps me out how she's always in a little twee pair of pyjamas, she's in the prime of lime away with her fiancé, ye shouldn't be wearing anything that makes it acceptable to record a video in your hotel room 😂

• Haha

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
I was so concerned for Davy Russell on Sunday when he got voted off DWTS, thankfully for him Cheltenham is on this week, isn’t that an awful coincidence I mean luck that he just managed to get voted off before going to England for the week😇😜🤪🤨🤨🤨🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
It also didn’t take very long for his private school to be mentioned. People in their 30s who still feel compelled to name drop their school name really haven’t gone very far in life. Seems to be a very small group of people from south dublin who seem afflicted by this need - the ones who in the same breath will parade about how successful they seemingly are as well.

• Sick

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They’d have been better off coming home and booking into The Europe or somewhere for a relaxing weekend. I honestly can’t imagine having Mark as a partner I’d genuinely rather be alone forever

• Haha
Why did his wife-to-be have to be the one interviewing him tonight? Why didn’t she ask a 2fm colleague or her sister BEO-prah Winfrey to do it.

• Haha

Marza

It's a tragic holiday. I went to Lisbon a few months ago with my 77 year old mother and we had a wilder time than this pair. She really has put her life on hold for him.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
I was in Eason earlier so I had a look and the font is bloody massive in the book. Obviously to pad it out and make it look longer.

Plus every time there is a new chapter there are 2 blank pages and one page with just the name of the chapter but the page count includes these. Again trying to make it longer. There are 11 pages so that is basically 33 essentially blank pages!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Clau

VIP Member
Why does all of Doireann’s family have to attend DWTS? Does Jen’s family be in attendance every week??

• Haha
Reactions: 26