Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

happythoughts21

Aoibhin shared on her stories an event that a group called People of Clare Against Genocide are organising. I went on their page and one month ago they had a protest outside Lidl as they sell products (Lupilu wipes) that are made in Israel. Aoibhin used to advertise these products. I wonder why she didnt attend that protest? 🙄

These influencers/huns are unbelievable. The only reason why Aoibhin has jumped on the anti genocide bang wagon is because of her business Beo. All her clients are mother earths and she has to be seen to be doing something to keep in with them. However if her sponsorship was big enough with Lidl and Lupilu and no Beo there weren't be a word about Palestine. There were be zero mention. This is why I detest Instagram and these so called influencers. They are Complete fake, deceitful doses who would sell anything for money! And The irony of Aoibhin attending one of the protests in Ennis with the three children all wearing same dresses, tights, shoes, hair ties, and If I remember completely the signs they were holding were all colour coordinated similar. All for show for a photo for the gram! Attending a March standing up for babies and children dying and all you could think about was having the children dressed all the same. Such a pretentious, self obsessed human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
I’m really dumb founded at him being catapulted into fame since meeting her. I know it’s been joked about on here but it’s really ramped up since the engagement, there’s no denying it. I can’t keep count of his opportunities and award nominations. He was nobody a few months ago. How can Doireann not see through this?
The media are worse to be all over him just because he’s with her. This country really does celebrate mediocrity like nowhere else. Not a brain in their heads, any of them.

• Heart

Livinglucious

Those three yokes from the 2fm "pathetic excuse for a radio show" - Could you just imagine having to put up with their juvenile shrieking if you were sitting near them at the Niall Horan gig lastnight. Three grown adults - acting like kids at their first ever concert. They are attention-hungry imbeciles.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Eewww…..happy ‘shrover’ 🤮 this guy is a walking ick. The same type of wanker that says ‘banker’ instead of bank holiday.
I genuinely cannot see ONE thing she sees in him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Those three yokes from the 2fm "pathetic excuse for a radio show" - Could you just imagine having to put up with their juvenile shrieking if you were sitting near them at the Niall Horan gig lastnight. Three grown adults - acting like kids at their first ever concert. They are attention-hungry imbeciles.
Theyre such assholes. Im sure loads of people who went last night were sooo excited and to me, the three stooges were taking the piss out of that. Theres so much going on in peoples lives and the world, dont try and piss all over a night of joy for some one by taking the piss out of their excitement!

Heidi77

VIP Member
The legs aren’t as good as she thinks. Not quite as shapely as they appear in filtered photos. Also last night, the size difference between Jen and Doireann was more obvious. Dz looks bigger
---
That comment is shocking. Doireann is very slim. A 10 year old would look bigger beside Jen.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I know if my daughter brought home Mork I would not be happy. The addict stuff is only the half of it. The lack of a job, how quick he moved into her house, the blatant way he is using her for fame. My god for once I feel bad for Klaire and Eug.

boarddotie

VIP Member
Regardless of who is running it, can’t say I can agree that people practicing yoga and meditation is just “wellness crap”.
Who is running it is everything - if you practice yoga with some 2-bit influencer it is a con. If you are charged €40 to meditate in a massive room it is a con. If you go to a soundbath and it starts unlocking deep feelings and the facilitator cannot hold space for that...it is dangerous.

Wellness in Ireland that is performative, money making and preys on our vulnerabilities is worse than crap.

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I listened to him on the pod with Louise and he is fuming that the media took lines (🥁) from his book and used them for sensationalised headlines. He said he’s embarrassed his family and friends had to read them. But you put them in the book Mark? Surely you’re not that thick to not understand how all of this works. Nobody asked you to put the fact you licked cocaine from drawers out there into the world but you did so of course it’s going to be used in articles.

Madscone

VIP Member
I think the piece around promising someone (non existent) Westlife tickets in order to get a job says alot about his character and privilege! I'm sure he has bribed his way all through life to get what he wants. I don't feel sorry for Dozy D one bit...I actually think it's hilarious how blind she is to this absolute chancer!

jazzbot

VIP Member
I know I’m a broken record but that was a SECOND series of that pile of shite! It should have been cancelled after the first pilot. I’m utterly convinced it’s actors they used because god love anyone who actually might have fallen for these disguises and acting. They’re laughing their arses off as they spoke to the people in season 1. Revealing who they were before they even finished the stunt. The person looked confused as Doiz and co laugh manically. I saw the trailer for season 2 and that was enough to bring me out in hives. There was been some shite on RTE over the years but I genuinely can’t think of anything worse than this!

RTE wondering why nearly 2 million people haven’t bothered to pay their licence since last year…

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Marza

Ailbhe is off to a rally tonight, a demonstration against the war: Oh sorry my bad…she’s off to a prinvite with Dz to hear the new Beyonce album. Great she can put her feelings aside and enjoy a night out.
Ehhh….Ailbhe…has Beyonce remained silent on the Gaza conflict???? #shameonyou
And what has Dz done for Gaza with her massive following. Bore off Ailbhe..sitting in your car calling shame on people. What exactly does she want the average person to do? We'll copy you Ailbhe and do what you've done. Absolutely nothing.

• Heart

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
I find the whole ‘wholesome shot of kids holding hands watching a sunset in matching ensembles’ very forced and creepy. Like seriously, what 2yr old stands still to watch a sunset. 🙄

• Haha

M13

I am sickened by this.. I go here for my brows. Phi brows alone are approx 400 and then she brings her mam along for the ride 😑... how these 3 girls and the mother can look in the mirror when they scab everything I will never know! They are rotten with it and probably all still have their communion money as they never seem to put their hands in their pockets!

• Wow