Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
He's 33 and has no job. No amount of bragging about his posh private school is going to change that fact. His mother must be delighted that some poor fool has taken him off her hands finally.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Princesssun

Chatty Member
They were so excited about this holiday …………with her parents 🤦‍♀️ what newly engaged couple in their 30’s want to be away with parents ffs. Losers.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
If, according to Mork, every family has one alcoholic and one cocaine addict, who are those people in the Garrihy household?

Mark’s family got two for the price of one with himself being addicted to both the gargle and the sneachta ❄

Madscone

VIP Member
Can you imagine the wedding speech from him....full of bad language and not remotely funny try hard jokes. Clare will be knee deep in the prosecco just to ease the pain!

• Haha

sparklemotion

Agree he did jump on every bandwagon after he was let go. Hard to take him seriously. Why doesn't he just get another job?
To be fair to him, I worked in the industry after college, thankfully I only wasted 4 years there until I left and completely changed careers, to say non permanent staff are treated like dirt is an understatement. When I left I was owed money which I never got, partly because I was too young and immature to fight for it and partly due to the sheer exhaustion and just wanting to get away from a toxic industry. The stuff he says about being sent to a crappy hotel that was cold and didn't provide meals while his permanent colleagues were put up in a Radisson sounds completely believable. I really want him to get justice mainly because they industry needs to be punished for their treatment of contractor employees. I know people only have so much patience for complaints but I genuinely believe he is brave to be so open about it.

Carrie3

Sickens me to think those 3 bellends took up 3 seats, shouting and yelling like fools, when 3 genuine Niall Horan fans could have been there singing their hearts out and enjoying every second of the concert. Fools.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I find it hard enough to follow Doireann. Cant believe some of you can stomach Ailbhe as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
‘First time to Emerald Park’
Does Ailbhe know that you can go there and PAY to enter.
First time and last time unless they dole her out another freebie.

• Haha
  • Sick
Gas how the two sisters wore black to compliment Doireann's white. Can just imagine them planning the outfits like people actually cared what they wore.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
The slut drop, no underwear and tits comments show their true colors. Very uncouth. I think DWTS has had its day. A decent movie on a Sunday evening would be far more entertaining.

Reactions: 24

Bananarepublic

Years back when Dz was building her profile and she ripped the piz outa influencers....she said she wouldn't do any brand work or Ads etc because she wanted it to be about her 'talent' and getting jobs in acting or radio bla bla bla but then she came on and said her dad advised her to do them coz she will need a pension and to make money now while shes popular. Eugene probably advised Ailbhe too...doesn't matter how your known just make a crust Ailbhs🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Heidi88

VIP Member
Of course Ailbhe didnt pay for her weekend away. So the stories she showed when they were away should all have been marked as Ad!

For someone that apparently works in marketing she doesn't really understanding the ASAI's advertising rules now does she?

Well luckily I kept screenshots as I knew she would do this....so I will be reporting her to the ASAI.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think Doireann has had a very sheltered and easy going life. I’d say she hasn’t been exposed to much, carries any trauma or faced many challenging times, all which give perspective and add depth to your character. I’d say she thinks all is honey dory with Mark and that he is all better now and hasn’t given a second thought to what she is taking on or any potential issues down the road. Those girls don’t live in the real world.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Klaire is probably spending all day hoovering out her drawers🤣 to avoid any temptation🤣
Oh god, Mork lickin out Klaires drawers … eeeew 😉 Huge will have him in a headlock for going anywhere near Claire’s smalls drawers!!!
---
anyway the surprising bit to me is that he’s only sober 2.5 years.
So he was only about a year sober when they met. She needs to pump the brakes on the wedding. Theres something unnerving about the way he speaks and the bad language he uses. I’d say he has a temper.

Klaire and Euge must be sick to their stomach.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Part I found most interesting was the mention of his ex-gf. He says he found a rich gf in London and lived with her in Kensington and flew in private jets. So he knows how to attach himself to a useful woman when he needs to.
I wonder is it only commercial planes he used to get panic attacks on? Was he OK with the private jets. Bit of a gold digger isn't he?

• Haha