Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the winning thread title “G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more”

The thread title pretty much covers a multitude 🤣🤣

As ye were…🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't say I ever go from sending my girlfriend's pictures of my kids or outfits on the WhatsApp group to then go "God isn't it terrible about Gaza". No one does this!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Omg the D3 bathroom looks even smaller in daylight!
Bottles in the window! Like what you'd have to do in a rented house! And the floor stopper right at the toilet! So small for a main bathroom!

And why 3 toothbrushes?

Reactions: 10
And why 3 toothbrushes?
Dz, Mork and Bershee
---
And the floor stopper right at the toilet!
Oh god, awful. Overall, it’s a poor reno. She could have done a pocket door, magnetic doorstop etc.

I’ll be surprised if she spends the year in that place. They’ll be back out in Dun L and her place will be rented.
---
Bottles in the window!
Why is there no shower niche?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone saying on the last thread that as soon as the show is over Doireann said Jen is halfway down the M50. Bit rich coming from her, in the studio, during the break of DWTS, Jen stays on the set and works the room, Doireann goes off hiding backstage.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone saying on the last thread that as soon as the show is over Doireann said Jen is halfway down the M50. Bit rich coming from her, in the studio, during the break of DWTS, Jen stays on the set and works the room, Doireann goes off hiding backstage.
Sounds like you have some inside info🤣🤣 Keep going 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the last thread someone said her House husband and I can’t stop laughing at it!!! I’d say they’d pay Paddy to have him back for their darling Doireann. 😇😂😂😅😝

Reactions: 13
Eewww…..happy ‘shrover’ 🤮 this guy is a walking ick. The same type of wanker that says ‘banker’ instead of bank holiday.
I genuinely cannot see ONE thing she sees in him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Mork nominated as social media star at gossies. 🤮

I know people who have been in the audience a few times and said very similar. Doireann keeps away when camera off. They weren’t sure if she’s rude or just shy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That prick with the pancake. Couldn’t just flip it, had to throw it up in the air for attention.
They think this is pure entertainment

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Best Female TV Presenter…someone is having a laugh 😂
---
Mork nominated as social media star at gossies. 🤮

I know people who have been in the audience a few times and said very similar. Doireann keeps away when camera off. They weren’t sure if she’s rude or just shy.
She’s rude. Simple as.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What on earth was she thinking with the layout of the bathroom? If you have to put a doorstop right at the toilet, you’ve done something very wrong. The original layout would have worked so much better & still given them a great sized shower, even with a bath it looked so much bigger than it is now.

Reactions: 12
He looks like pee wee Herman in that pancake story. Shiny and red.

What on earth was she thinking with the layout of the bathroom? If you have to put a doorstop right at the toilet, you’ve done something very wrong. The original layout would have worked so much better & still given them a great sized shower, even with a bath it looked so much bigger than it is now.
Worst “new” bathroom I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.