Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Is this one alright? I must have missed her footage from every picket line and demonstration around Ireland. Who is she to assume people don’t care about what’s going on?
How about this Ailbhe…how about ‘shame on you’ for grabbing every freebie you can. You’re not too upset about the Gaza situation to say ‘no I couldn’t possibly take free eyebrow treatments or weekends away’.
She mentioned nothing about Gaza until the last couple of weeks. I hate all these "influencers" coming on their stories as if they are the only ones talking about it and only ones appalled by what is being allowed to happen.

Aoibhin had to get permission off her father before she started share stories on it! I cant stand the lot of them.

Whenever there eventually is a ceasefire the influencers of Ireland will think they are solely responsible for it! I hope Sky News remembers to give them credit.

Reactions: 31

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
The irony of her posting a pre-recorded ad for booze while having to be back indoors for 9pm on holidays to accommodate her ‘recovering’ boyfriend! These people are so tone deaf, it’s laughable.

Reactions: 31

Madscone

VIP Member
Is this one alright? I must have missed her footage from every picket line and demonstration around Ireland. Who is she to assume people don’t care about what’s going on?
How about this Ailbhe…how about ‘shame on you’ for grabbing every freebie you can. You’re not too upset about the Gaza situation to say ‘no I couldn’t possibly take free eyebrow treatments or weekends away’.
Oh how self righteous can you be! Funny thing is is that she only start posting about Gaza when Mother Theresa (Aoibhin) did, which was pretty late in the process if you ask me! She's a moron! Fuck off Ailbhe standing on your little perch 🤨

Reactions: 30

MaryJones1

They have skipped the wedding and the babies and fast forwarded on to retirement! Early nights and movies in the room! Him not drinking is a real vibe killer. She used to be such a 'girlo' now she's having midday naps and conversations about cardigans. The 2 holidays they have had together have both been disasters, first he was sunburnt now they can't do anything because of the rain. I'd be starting to wonder if the universe was sending me a sign...

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
I see in todays Indo that RTE stars will be unable to accept gifts over €100 including Car Ambassador, specifically named Dz in the article
🤣🤣poetic justice! They’re talking about it on the Pat Kenny show now. The reporter telling him about it has all but named Doreen! Talked about the porridge ad, the house renovations etc etc. roaring laughing here 😂😂😂

• Haha

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
So is that a brand new car she driving for free? And clearly she checks her phone while driving…why else would she have it between her legs 😉
I’m going to email Renault about this immediately. With all the road deaths this year, the last thing we need is ‘influencers’ thinking it’s ok to drive while on the phone. Also, brand new cars have talk to text features and Bluetooth so no need to use your actual handset.
Tone deaf, the lot of them.

• Heart