Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Appcha

No class whatsoever. So unbelievably low brow and trashy. Could you imagine Tess Daly going on like this?

Omg it's literally so common and cringe, "my tits" "slut drop" "no underwear "
A bit of decorum wouldn't go astray

Reactions: 24
I think a lot of mothers who have reared us and our generation have some fucked up issues over slim being best and commenting on weight. I know so many mam’s from that era who have messed up their daughters minds in relation to their size and attitude to food. I’ve seen this for years. Even my own mother would sometimes say to me oh get down there now you little skinny minx. I’m not skinny, I’m well covered but it annoyed me so much I had to tell her to stop, especially around my kids.
Not just daughters.. my husband's mother is toxic when it comes to weight . Her comments to my husband are constant about his weight and she knows next to nothing about nutrition. Same woman does be shoveling sweet treats down her grand children throats while calling them overweight

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Why is G1 saying it pained her to return the Colin Burke number after the shoot? Here’s a novel idea; FUCKING BUY ONE 🥴. Support local and all that shite they are always saying. Oh no that’s just when it’s free. Greedy fucks.

sn00ps

I’m all for a bride doing her own thing but the sadness of making a post about that. The thought of her asking him to take that photo at dinner and then her sitting there writing it up on her phone. Sad.

Reactions: 23

Aoma

Chatty Member
She’s an absolute snake, I think she has to be one of the worst for declaring ADs.
She’s just started following Celebrity Cruises… is a free, undeclared AD, for them on the cards 🙄🫣

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Oooh "if you fell off the wagon, would that (his relationship with Dz) be in jeopardy?" "My goal is to stay sober".

Ooooh

• Wow

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
I’m wondering if Paula callan used to work in a mortuary. The make up is SOOO heavy on everyone, no need for it. It’s not proper tv/stage makeup.

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Since when does DWTS have the presenters do a dance. Talk about making it all about themselves instead of the dancers who have earned a place in the Quarter finals.

Ailbhe recording herself whooping at the tv screen is giving me second hand embarrassment.

heybish123

Doiz has really shown how scabby she is when it’s her own money she’s spending recently. €10 rain jackets and wondering if she’ll bring back her 16 quid sunglasses ICK.She’s trying way too hard to be relatable coz it’s well known what she rakes in.

Puffin

VIP Member
I get impression Doireann would skin you for a fiver and I'm fairly sure all the Gardashian ladies were taught look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.

From this holiday its woefully apparent how mismatched they are. She seems bored and I get the distinct impression that doing things that don't involve wine are not her thing on holidays. He then as a newly sober person obviously needs to avoid temptation so it's back home watching telly at 9pm 🙈I'll went on hols recently with my parents, both in their 70s , and there was more life in them and they were better craic than these 2 dry arses

Well we all knew it was a gifted stay, the Garrihys pay for nothing if it can be avoided.
It’s soooooo lucky that Ailbhe got loads of questions about the place so she could conveniently get her ad done as payment for her grifted weekend.

Madscone

VIP Member
That lad Mark saw a sure thing when he set his eyes on D! All lined up perfectly for this book launch! I can't believe she can't see through all this!! The amount of free publicity he is getting is prob worth about 50k based on the number of followers the 3 sisters have in total! He's no fool anyway....The Garrihys are though 🤣

KP87

The carry on out of the 3 of the them last night was awful. It gave real 'mean girl', mocking vibes and all 3 of them are old enough to know better. It was also just cringe and in no way funny - much like the 3 of them every morning.

Reactions: 22