Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Suggestion:

Garrihy Sisters #15 - G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE...

• Haha
Reactions: 51

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think when the penny drops for her it’ll be too late and they’ll already be married, and maybe even have a kid. She’s in the throes of lust now. Sure we were all ready to marry one year in a new relationship! But most of us don’t because we know that you need to ride the wave of time together in order to know it’s going to last. ( please don’t reply to this with comments like “I married my fella after knowing him 3 seconds” because I don’t care!!!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Ailbhe is off to a rally tonight, a demonstration against the war: Oh sorry my bad…she’s off to a prinvite with Dz to hear the new Beyonce album. Great she can put her feelings aside and enjoy a night out.
Ehhh….Ailbhe…has Beyonce remained silent on the Gaza conflict???? #shameonyou

boarddotie

VIP Member
Getting a thread suggestion in early

Doiz racing up the aisle, Mork give us the ick. Klaire at home with drawers good enough to lick.

• Haha

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
Can he not stand up straight? The lean forward is beyond ick, we used to know a lad locally who walked like that and we called him ‘here’s me head me arse is coming’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

sparklemotion

Warning, there is some bitterness in this post.
It absolutely BOILS MY PISS to see publishing houses throwing out deals to the likes of Mother Earth and Mark, who is even going to buy these books??! It is sooooo difficult for writers to get published nowadays literally a flooded industry, there are so many genuinely talented, passionate writers out there who will never get a sniff of a publishing deal because they aren't a name or insta hun and then this pair come along and it's just handed to them. I don't even want to know how many books Mother Earth has but as far as I can she just takes a few poems she likes and puts a pretty cover on them, who the hell would buy this?
As for your man's self help book, again, who the hell would buy this?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Okay now let me get this straight. These two are loaded. And for a holiday they took a flight to the parents holiday home and spent the first few days overlapping with them.
It pissed rain so they booked another part of Spain. Instead of booking a luxury hotel to at least make up for the shitty weather, they are in some sort of fairly basic air b&b. She is doing a spring clean, she has Barry’s tea on the counter and they came back from the restaurant last night to watch a documentary.
I am itching with the ick of it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Ailbhe never pays for anything
Sorry now, but how the actual fuck is this girl getting freebies. Her sister presents a radio show…so that entitles her to a family day out? Is she not a secretary or something? WTF.
The whole freebie shit has to stop, it’s actually creating a very toxic society. Everyone has a sense of entitlement, nobody wants to work any more, and those who do the least, get the most!
Rant over, sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
It's funny how she addresses how her looks/weight have been commented on and never her greed, conflict of interest with all the begging/freebies and her job at RTE. She knows which one will get her sympathy...... cute hoor all the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Eli_99

I’d say Klare lies in bed at night crying into her pillow, longing for the days Dz was floating down the Shannon with Paddy and Bertie, asking the Lord himself what she did to be inflicted with Mork.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

highlightreel

Part I found most interesting was the mention of his ex-gf. He says he found a rich gf in London and lived with her in Kensington and flew in private jets. So he knows how to attach himself to a useful woman when he needs to.

• Wow
Reactions: 40