Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gillian Duggan looks very plain .Who is the one in the yellow?Richardson all botox and fillers

Reactions: 1
I'm presuming most people her are galway area? Have ye had anyone calling for the election?

An older lady I work with said someone called fro eddie. She would be like shantalla/Newcastle area. Said she had never heard of him before and they were saying that how eddie has done so much for the area. She asked them what did ye have done? As in what work done in the community and he didn't give one example of something in her actual area.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An older lady I work with said someone called fro eddie. She would be like shantalla/Newcastle area. Said she had never heard of him before and they were saying that how eddie has done so much for the area. She asked them what did ye have done? As in what work done in the community and he didn't give one example of something in her actual area.
All the same 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Any sign of Pamela campaigning or is his minions campaigning for him?

Reactions: 2
I think Josie Forde will do well. She will have nearly all that would support Cubbard

Yes hopefully she does well but Hoare has the advantage of a year as Mayor and for city council unlike county council he will need only about 300 votes .It comes with a salary of £30k and expenses ++ all they do is attend 1 meeting a week

• Wow