Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here can I just say ye haven’t a fuckin clue what you’re talking about 😂 Corbett is my cousin, and correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Tattle just for people who have followings? As in you’re not supposed to mention names if they haven’t?
He’s far from a bleeping hun to be mentioned on here, can ye get your stories right because ye start spreading shite, tattle or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well, i will not be buying anything off connollys Volvo/Connollys motors
Such a joke, what a packs of dicks, as if seeing Pam in a Volvo is guna make me wanna buy one, hope hers is fully beige like her beige personality
Fuckin moron

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I saw Sarah McGinn first post her man, I genuinely thought it was her dad 🫢

Reactions: 2
I have being a customer of connollys for my last few cars which I buy new and also another family member I 100% will not be returning giving an Insta hun a free car to drive around in I wouldn’t get the loan of one if I had an issue with mine off them and I driving around in a 100k worth car from them !!!
Done with Connollys , they are dropping to an all time low give this airhead a car !!!

Reactions: 8
What do these hunzos do with their own cars given they only have the sponsored ones for a few months?

Reactions: 2
Also she seems to be on holiday with Alison’s mother who is divorced from the mcginn husband and remarried

Does anyone know who got married in the Clayton Hotel today?
No idea but riff raff by the sounds of it, groom was drunk at breakfast on his own sporting a black eye from a fight that night....and no sign of the bride, seemingly he said it was the worst day of his life....that's all I heard!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7