Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes big time! And she's liking every landscapers pages posts about driveways, gravel etc. from her westofirelandselfbuild account. Not her own personal account. Also liking playhouse pages like mad. Mad for begging for freebies. It's embarrassing 🙈
It's funny because she's goes around with her head stuck up her own arse yet practically begging for freebies . Pathetic

Reactions: 2
It's funny because she's goes around with her head stuck up her own arse yet practically begging for freebies . Pathetic
Saw her swanning around Penneys in the Galway Shopping centre not so long ago, definitely thought she was above everyone, phone glued to the hand!

Reactions: 4
Saw her swanning around Penneys in the Galway Shopping centre not so long ago, definitely thought she was above everyone, phone glued to the hand!
I dislike her stairs! Lol it’s good to get it out!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks worse now with the storage space underneath, I'd have left it open but covered the piping for the heating
Now maybe I’m not entitled to comment coz I’m not ‘selffffff builder’ but seems like a shambolic design of that whole area to begin with?

Reactions: 7
Now maybe I’m not entitled to comment coz I’m not ‘selffffff builder’ but seems like a shambolic design of that whole area to begin with?
I think the problem is she has no storage because of that massive hallway. You wouldn't swing a cat in the utility room where you need room. Not a clever design.

Reactions: 5
Hope ye all gave Eddie #1 ladies. Hope they all enjoyed the fish and chips in McDonaghs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dident vote for him the free Rover from Connolly motors for his wife made my mind up

Reactions: 6
There was a black haired small lad that used to be at things with the O'Malley fella and I never see them together anymore. I cant remember the name. He was married to a girl that worked in brown Thomas. I seen him the last day and remembered him from like the race week photos they would be in together. He used to do something with night clubs. Long stretch here, but any chance someone knows the name so I can creep 😂😂

There was a black haired small lad that used to be at things with the O'Malley fella and I never see them together anymore. I cant remember the name. He was married to a girl that worked in brown Thomas. I seen him the last day and remembered him from like the race week photos they would be in together. He used to do something with night clubs. Long stretch here, but any chance someone knows the name so I can creep 😂😂
Was it Doug by any chance?

Reactions: 1