Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was curious, as Megan C got married yesterday too. But she was Glenlo. I heard the one in Clayton was not short of coke and Mike Cubbards brothers missus was a guest. Was dying to know who got married. Was rough as duck I heard!

Reactions: 3
I was curious, as Megan C got married yesterday too. But she was Glenlo. I heard the one in Clayton was not short of coke and Mike Cubbards brothers missus was a guest. Was dying to know who got married. Was rough as duck I heard!
Yes I'm pretty sure that Megan girl's wedding was in Glenlo.
I heard too that the Clayton one was rough and possibly only 100 or so guests.
---
what’s cubbard like?
Seemingly they don't behave themselves on the sidelines of the kids soccer matches!

I don’t really follow any Galway “influencers” but is there any ones out there that you would recommend as being genuine enough. I know most start off okay and then they get sucked into their agency and lick arsing other ones. Anyone that seems to be genuinely happy to be in Galway??

Reactions: 1
I don’t really follow any Galway “influencers” but is there any ones out there that you would recommend as being genuine enough. I know most start off okay and then they get sucked into their agency and lick arsing other ones. Anyone that seems to be genuinely happy to be in Galway??
Nah they are all head melts that's why they are "influencers", but that's my personal opinion yet to see someone with substance...

Reactions: 9
I do like Stephanieblaaa but she has moved to London. Her Galway YouTube videos were always so good

Reactions: 2
This tit starting already yawn …. Hayley looks so different and her interview thing was cringe. Pam soon left the baby aside. That o malley, what an ass. Made a career out of being a hanger on. No Jennifer wrynne ..the queen of Leitrim 🤣#allfreeloaders

Reactions: 10
Ah poor Aisling....no companies/ tradesmen are biting!!! Looks like the begging hasn't worked, she'll just have to pay for her under stairs storage herself

Westofirelandselfbuild

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah poor Aisling....no companies/ tradesmen are biting!!! Looks like the begging hasn't worked, she'll just have to pay for her under stairs storage herself

Westofirelandselfbuild
Westofirelandselfobsessed boohoo! Dose!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Westofirelandselfbuild
How ridiculous that this wasn’t factored in when built 🙄hate those bloody hall tiles too.

Reactions: 4