Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Edel Lynch/Wade? She definitely has bought followers I reckon she has no engagement with her posts at all! I heard before that her husband does be cheating on her, I have nothing to back it up so I’m not sure how much truth there is to it!

Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Edel Lynch/Wade? She definitely has bought followers I reckon she has no engagement with her posts at all! I heard before that her husband does be cheating on her, I have nothing to back it up so I’m not sure how much truth there is to it!
Oh your man Keelan lynch has been around with some undesirables - was dating this one who’s hubby chopped up some lad in the dam with a chainsaw 😱 shes renowned for being with druggies and apparently was an ex prostitute. Wouldn’t surprise me with him 🤮

omg the cringe factor on the wedding photos 😂😂😂😂

Who is Galway Hooker

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Oh your man Keelan lynch has been around with some undesirables - was dating this one who’s hubby chopped up some lad in the dam with a chainsaw 😱 shes renowned for being with druggies and apparently was an ex prostitute. Wouldn’t surprise me with him 🤮

omg the cringe factor on the wedding photos 😂😂😂😂

Who is Galway Hooker
Sorry, I meant Galway Player, not hooker 🤣🤣🤣
Kieran O Malley is the Galway player 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is an out and out cheater. Has been for years. He treats girls horribly. He's even recorded girls without their consent and shared the videos with his friends. This is 100% fact. He's a total bleeping asshole!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Edel bleeping loves herself she literally thinks her tit is ice cream, so does the fella though. She landed on her feet with him, he appears to treat her ok wining and dining, for a single mom she could do a lot worse. But like they weren't even going out a year before engagement seems a bit crazy? He has a few quid though so 🤷

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’ve never heard of Edel but I knew Keelan from yrs ago. He was an absolute pig then. Mad into steroids. Now that was a good 10yrs ago. He was a bit of a waster, what does he work as now?

Reactions: 6
I’ve never heard of Edel but I knew Keelan from yrs ago. He was an absolute pig then. Mad into steroids. Now that was a good 10yrs ago. He was a bit of a waster, what does he work as now?
A pig is the right word. He thinks he's some kind of god and women should worship him. He's a disgusting excuse for a human. I don't know Edel, but I think she should run as fast and as far away from him.

Reactions: 3
does anyone know anything about Sandra Gillen? I'm just intrigued by her I don't really have any views on her good or bad. She's seems to really of landed on her feet with doing the make up for dancing with the stars or whatever it's called

Reactions: 1