Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could westofirelandselfbuild love herself anymore in her latest post? She loves being filmed from behind. It's all very strange. She craves loads of attention clearly by posting such posts. And validation from all the other huns. What an existence these huns have!
That just gave me second hand embarrassment. We don't call her westofirelandselfobessed for nothing 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s not racist to be concerned about a group being sent to an area that is under pressure with resources as it is, not to mention it’s a Gaeltacht. The primary language is Irish.
For a start it was 14 children, not men, and 8 adults who were housed in the hotel. A hotel which has been empty for years.
The "Irish language" excuse is bullshit. If anything more children joining the local schools means an increase in the amount of people who will be speaking Irish. Also no one complains about all the blow ins buying property in Connemara who don't speak Irish at home, and sometimes don't even send their children to the local gaelscoileanna.
There are already a small number of Ukrainian refugees living in the village and many of them work in the local shop and pubs.
I know this isn't the thread for this, but these comments really rubbed me up the wrong way after seeing the video of the protestors intimidating and heckling innocent children moving in to the hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For a start it was 14 children, not men, and 8 adults who were housed in the hotel. A hotel which has been empty for years.
The "Irish language" excuse is bullshit. If anything more children joining the local schools means an increase in the amount of people who will be speaking Irish. Also no one complains about all the blow ins buying property in Connemara who don't speak Irish at home, and sometimes don't even send their children to the local gaelscoileanna.
There are already a small number of Ukrainian refugees living in the village and many of them work in the local shop and pubs.
I know this isn't the thread for this, but these comments really rubbed me up the wrong way after seeing the video of the protestors intimidating and heckling innocent children moving in to the hotel.
I’m sorry I know I added to this at the start but if these comments can just be removed, my own included. Even the election comments. This thread completely derailed and I agree with the above comments saying it’s for the Huns and the Huns only. It’s not a political thread.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry I know I added to this at the start but if these comments can just be removed, my own included. Even the election comments. This thread completely derailed and I agree with the above comments saying it’s for the Huns and the Huns only. It’s not a political thread.
Report the posts for derailing if you want the comments removed .

Reactions: 1
I saw yesterday that Farmer Michael’s ex (the original Kathleen) has TikTok’s up saying he abused her. The video seems to have been deleted now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I saw yesterday that Farmer Michael’s ex (the original Kathleen) has TikTok’s up saying he abused her. The video seems to have been deleted now
I think that girl had alot of mental health issues god bless her

Reactions: 3
Was this the very first Kathleen, the young girl?

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with people sharing their kids potty training online. Westofirelandselfobessed one, also does that little boy have no nappy on... and she thinks just blanking his face etc is ok? My god

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with people sharing their kids potty training online. Westofirelandselfobessed one, also does that little boy have no nappy on... and she thinks just blanking his face etc is ok? My god
Wannabe influencers and their need for attention and validation from strangers, even when it compromises their child’s privacy and safety, needs to be studied. What’s lacking in these individuals? Apart from common sense

Reactions: 7
Wannabe influencers and their need for attention and validation from strangers, even when it compromises their child’s privacy and safety, needs to be studied. What’s lacking in these individuals? Apart from common sense
Aisling on the beg again........no shame

Reactions: 2
Aisling on the beg again........no shame
Yes big time! And she's liking every landscapers pages posts about driveways, gravel etc. from her westofirelandselfbuild account. Not her own personal account. Also liking playhouse pages like mad. Mad for begging for freebies. It's embarrassing 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3