Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eddie Hoare will top the poll for Galway City Council ( my opinion)
I doubt people will be so quick to vote for him considering he represents Fine Gael but who knows what way people will go. Maria Walsh getting a lot of stick, nothing at all from her the last 5 years and she’s only showing up again for re- election.

Reactions: 9
I doubt people will be so quick to vote for him considering he represents Fine Gael but who knows what way people will go. Maria Walsh getting a lot of stick, nothing at all from her the last 5 years and she’s only showing up again for re- election.
Ya seen that allright she has not been seen in last 5 years all sudden she everywhere.Hopefully she won't get back in.

Reactions: 7
Ya seen that allright she has not been seen in last 5 years all sudden she everywhere.Hopefully she won't get back in.
Ming pointed out that there was over a 100 agricultural meetings and she attended something like one in total! She is a total disgrace like a a lot more of them that’s gone before. In it for the gravy train. I hope people aren’t so daft as to vote her in again. And as for saoirse Mc hugh. Another one with a neck like a jockeys bolux. Not a job at her since she tried her case to get the soft eu job before. Too arrogant to run for the local elections like it’s beneath her when all she is is a chancer. Beggars belief that these fools are the choices the electorate are left with.

Reactions: 9
Anyone here from Connamara area? There saying that there are 38 migrant men from the camps in Dublin being sent to live in a hotel bk past Spiddal.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
what’s wrong with that?
Ah come off it would ya what’s wrong with that.
Not just about housing our own first, but the price of even living in this country, people crying out for help with health expenses, hospitals in shambles but they can afford to house thousands of people?

What’s wrong with that. Go way

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i don’t think tattle is the place for sorting out housing & immigration policies, it’s also no place for racism

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Not just about housing our own first, but the price of even living in this country, people crying out for help with health expenses, hospitals in shambles but they can afford to house thousands of people?

And just to add, I’ve recently had a baby, childcare is so expensive and i have no friends or family local so it’s looking like I’m going back to work to hand it all over to childcare or not go back to work at all. I’ve been ill since giving birth and am not entitled to medical cards, so don’t start with the ‘what’s wrong with that’. People come into this country, get handed medical cards, houses, grants for x y z. Come to this country and work like the rest of us by all means, but to hop off a boat or a plane and have everything ready for you to live a life is a kick in the teeth for the rest of us who are scraping by and paid taxes in a country since we were 18.

Reactions: 18
It’s not racist to be concerned about a group being sent to an area that is under pressure with resources as it is, not to mention it’s a Gaeltacht. The primary language is Irish.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Then set up a thread to talk about these issues. This thread is called Galway Huns and that topic is not relevant here

Reactions: 18

I’d rather be beside asylum seekers then you anyway with that attitude!! You must be a lovely neighbour to have!

mod edit
all move on, there's threads elsewhere for this off topic

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Spreading her germs all over the place- going to cinema while sick- fkn sick in the head ditsy witch
---
^galway hun Ally

Could westofirelandselfbuild love herself anymore in her latest post? She loves being filmed from behind. It's all very strange. She craves loads of attention clearly by posting such posts. And validation from all the other huns. What an existence these huns have!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Could westofirelandselfbuild love herself anymore in her latest post? She loves being filmed from behind. It's all very strange. She craves loads of attention clearly by posting such posts. And validation from all the other huns. What an existence these huns have!
All I can say about her and I’m going straight to hell I know is 🐴 very vain.

I was thinking the exact same thing!
I've said it before.....can u imagine the patients in UCHG in particular knowing every crevice of her house and every miniscule detail of her life, children, home etc????

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the exact same thing!
I've said it before.....can u imagine the patients in UCHG in particular knowing every crevice of her house and every miniscule detail of her life, children, home etc????
I started following her when her page was a simple self-build page, oh how she’s changed!

Reactions: 1