Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Your man "Galway player " and he from fucking Mayo , grinds my gears actual state of him
The Galway Player, a short pot bellied, middle aged, balding man who's probably still a virgin 🤣 The only thing this dude has played/plays is the PlayStation his mam bought him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

greenglasgrass

Joanne Cluskey “style by Jo” the hungry bitch, did a collab with bus eireann to promote using the bus and leaving the car at home. She lives in town like literally walking distance to shop st so SHE DROVE to Barna to get the bus into town to promote using the bus😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
What I always found strange is I’ve many friends who have lived in Galway all their lives and don’t really know any those people at all or follow them.. people from my home town would know of them more in that they’re all from round Mayo and that.. I don’t think many people from Galway have any interest in been a hun it’s all blow ins

Reactions: 15
Saying how pregnancy posts on social media triggered her but then posting a completely over the top video/photo shoot making her announcement…honestly 🙄 idiot.

Reactions: 14

greenglasgrass

Westofirelandselfobsessed clearly only went on holiday for content for the gram. Only so many pic from “a different angle” of your gaf you can pose I guess!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

jamesbond0096

Basically Kieran (bald male judge of the best dress ladies day ) and his boss (Evanna pictured above) work for the connacht hospitality group who are one of main sponsors of the galway races. The races clearly rigged this competition so that an employee of their sponsor would win. What's worse again is Kieran ( the dose) has a working relationship already with Ireland West Airport with his brother previously working their in marketing and he himself doing extensive work while piggybacking off Alan Clarke for their atrocious trips abroad btw promoting the airport. The whole thing is a joke like they are all in with each other and the whole thing is pathetic.

• Wow
  • Heart

Susan29

All he wants is to be elected next year to city council sick looking at him at every cockfight in Galway and she actually thinks she is Roseanna Davidson.

• Haha

Saoirsew

Pam actually has a real job, she works for dell. Her bosses clearly don't follow her and see all the arsing around she does.

Mandy surely couldn't have been a model.. the accent rivals maura Higgins and she looks like she's chain smoked since she was 16

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Delighted for her , did she think she wouldnt get, pregbant just, because shes older , I didnt even think she looked 40
Highly unlikely thats the reason, plenty get pregnant at 40 and she's only just 40 they've probably been trying for a long time.They must've been having issues and we're probably told it was unlikely/nearly impossible for a reason that wasn't just age. Photoshoots a bit much imo but I suppose she is an influencer. it's lovely news and maybe I'd be doing similar if I was in their position. Wishing her and baby good health

crossmich

Has Pam Richardson her own thread? Sweet Jesus if I see another Emma mattress being advertised on insta I’ll scream!

Talk about a contradiction…..

“Wanted to ensure we get restful sleep once we move in” “really lush premium mattress” ……. And she puts the mattress in the spare room! 😂 that’s a great advertisement isn’t it 🥴

• Haha

Gwaygurl

Saying how pregnancy posts on social media triggered her but then posting a completely over the top video/photo shoot making her announcement…honestly 🙄 idiot.
So many of these ones doing this , pisses me off , your not highlighting or "normalising" infertility. If you found pregnancy announcements so triggering why in the world would you post such an extravagant post , no you clearly do not know how they feel!!!! Be happy for yourself , make your announcement but don't go on about your struggles it doesn't make it easier for anyone woman or man going through the absolute rollercoaster that is infertility #1in4 #1in8

• Heart

Gwaygurl

I'd consider myself a true Galwegian and I only found myself coming over to this thread from McBeggins thread and I don't know any of these absolute cratures who think they are Galways closest thing to the Kardashians , it's actually laughable. Do they not have friends and family to tell them it's pathetic 🙄🤣🙄🤣

greenglasgrass

For a small place, Galway sure does have a lot of huns! Don’t mind following someone with a unique offering, but they all blend into one for me! Don’t follow any basic bitches now just dip in when I see something juicy on tattle! One thing I have noticed is that they have no loyalty to anywhere eg. One stage they would be raving about some skin clinic and how it has transformed them and a few weeks later promoting a totally different skin place sprouting the same rubbish. I feel sorry for the business that invest in these influencers as I doubt they see the return!

Gwaygurl

Looking at Galway races official on instagram Mrs Hoare out and about very wrinkly around the eyes
I actually think she looks really well considering she has a small baby. What I don't get is why a crowd of instabums are invited to a day to promote the Galway races . They'll all get free tickets and the likes of real Galwegians who go year on year from childhood get stuck with the €30 fee at the gate. The races are ruined it's all these gobshites flaunting themselves as if they are something, bring back the days of the 90s early 00s 🤣🤣

Ailte

VIP Member
I'm intrigued by a few of them...
They seem to be raking it in

That Pam Richardson wan...never seems to be home
Mandy Maher, ws she actually a model?

That Aisling from West of Ireland self build.pure fuckin notions
Imagine all our parents generation managed to build houses without turning into ‘self build dickheads on Instagram’ …. The head on that Aisling one but of course suitably Insta hun slim. They d sicken you the lot of them, begging away daily online.

• Haha
Reactions: 11