Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has to be west’side of the city, isn’t her fella a councillor that side of town

It's that horrible new estate at the crossroads isn't it.. I'm terrible at names of places but its up knocknacarra at the crossroads where sharper fitness is I think...
---

It's that horrible new estate at the crossroads isn't it.. I'm terrible at names of places but its up knocknacarra at the crossroads where sharper fitness is I think...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Had a flick thru her page, like the ootd posts and tagging the shops , is that looking for notice or are they gifts I don't get it .....🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Roxie and Steve are both from the westside.. Roxie is from a very rough family but she seems nice enough or did anyway… it’s just everyone trying to be an instahun nowadays.. and probably wanted more clout after getting with someone well known, wouldn’t call him famous 😂

Anyone have any craic on Laurisa Kennedy? Moved to Isle of Man with the bf. I got to know her that time she outted inglot and it really didn't go down well with a few of her work colleagues I remember

Anyone have any craic on Laurisa Kennedy? Moved to Isle of Man with the bf. I got to know her that time she outted inglot and it really didn't go down well with a few of her work colleagues I remember
Don’t know her but from following her I’d say she’s alright?

Did Alley Mcginn get phi brows or am I wrong? They just look so fake and blocky no hair strokes to be seen?

The YSL broach is out again 🫠
I won't give out about the brooch, because I'm pretty sure it's real, and at least she's not doing a McbegGinn and buying fakes - but she does stick it on everything- if I spent €500 I didn't have on a brooch I'd probably wear it with everything as well 🙈 Anyways I just searched insta for Pointless Pam, legit forgetting that's not her handle 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5