Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know much about that Roxie Goldbey? I heard she had kids she put into care?!
Seen this in a comment on her page, well something like why do you never talk about your kids or something, wasnt a nice comment and was swiftly deleted.

Pointless Pam looks like an extra out of The Expendables ... who the duck goes around their house like this .... she's so typical, like she's the definition of basic 😳 Dyed hair, fake teeth, fillers, fake tan, not to mention face-tuned to death 😅

All these Huns, PUT THEMSELVES on display to be scrutinised, but then THEY filter the shite out of THEMSELVES, like if YOU are not happy with YOUR appearance - why put YOURSELF all over insta (filtered to duck) making regular women (no fillers etc) feel tit about themselves ? They're all narcissistic fucks 😊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The flower’s are the only bit of colour in her beige boring life

• Haha
Reactions: 2
who thr F**k is Roxy Goldbey ?
riding that "comedian" Stevo Timothy, he killed someone and crippled himself in a road traffic accident and is now a comedian 🙄 he gets these girls to play a part in his skits and ends up riding them and going out with them until they break up and then he advertises for a new one, same thing happens again, Roxie is currently it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
riding that "comedian" Stevo Timothy, he killed someone and crippled himself in a road traffic accident and is now a comedian 🙄 he gets these girls to play a part in his skits and ends up riding them and going out with them until they break up and then he advertises for a new one, same thing happens again, Roxie is currently it.
ah I know now, that clown who's always parked in eyre sq talking shite and up McGregors hole

• Haha
Sure his brother was in jail for stabbing someone & I know from a good source that he does be driving around with known drug dealers in his car. One got out of his car in traffic one day and started hitting a fella on a bike on a Wednesday & Stephen was on the late late show the Friday talking about being kind to people. A bleeping joke of a human being. He was married before too. As for Roxie... ANYTHING to be relevant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure his brother was in jail for stabbing someone & I know from a good source that he does be driving around with known drug dealers in his car. One got out of his car in traffic one day and started hitting a fella on a bike on a Wednesday & Stephen was on the late late show the Friday talking about being kind to people. A bleeping joke of a human being. He was married before too. As for Roxie... ANYTHING to be relevant.
He's a scumbag, he jumps on every single bandwagon going

Farmer Michael , who is anything but funny , it actually cringes me out 🙈🙈🙈 and her accent makes me want to stab myself in the ears 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He had a go fund me raising money to help him walk again or document it or some shite and he's driving around in a car worth 70k. The audacity of these people is beyond comprehension.

• Angry
  • Wow
Stop I'm never in town these days what car has he
I have no idea at the minute I'm gone from galway home to look after my granny and she's eastside, bit I was sitting in eyre Square during covid when everything was closed and him bombing around in a blue BMW...

Now they have been told to move the brothers caravan and he in the papers but he has a concil house and ot clearly states that you cannot have caravans in your garden!

I have no idea at the minute I'm gone from galway home to look after my granny and she's eastside, bit I was sitting in eyre Square during covid when everything was closed and him bombing around in a blue BMW...

Now they have been told to move the brothers caravan and he in the papers but he has a concil house and ot clearly states that you cannot have caravans in your garden!
Let's play BINGO, regards the caravan, there will be a:

- Go fund me (legal fees to fight council)
- Petition
- Some sort of interview on media platform

He won't get to keep it, go fund me money will dissappear, and he'll have a new car in the months following.

I dont know how he's allowed drive after killing someone in a RTA where he was drunk 😐

Reactions: 3

I remember being in Silverstrand beach once and noticed this gaudy, boy-racer car in the disabled space. I tutted to myself in quiet judgement only to realise it was himself in the car, well entitled to it🙃

Reactions: 1

What brother? Thought he only had two?