Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for the lack of thank yous in response to my post on a personal stylists awhile back my email got hacked 😂😂 as well as my old Instagram and Facebook it’s a curse. Back on business with my tattling…. the gra chocolates are dreadful rotten, if anyone’s who’s been to America has tasted the vomit taste of hersheys it’s very like that

Reactions: 2
Sorry for the lack of thank yous in response to my post on a personal stylists awhile back my email got hacked 😂😂 as well as my old Instagram and Facebook it’s a curse. Back on business with my tattling…. the gra chocolates are dreadful rotten, if anyone’s who’s been to America has tasted the vomit taste of hersheys it’s very like that
She got into Brown Thomas, madness. I got them as a present and didn’t like them at all!

Reactions: 1
That's Ally McBeGinn cousin Sarah... Pam will not be happy
She’s a teacher and I think she’s posted the kids from the school she works at on her Instagram story. Which I remember thinking that’s a bit inappropriate

Reactions: 4
Tell us more……
Cant mentioned name. He was single at the time. Is back with the mother of his kids now. But like seeing the kids in school as their teacher and then hanging around at the weekend

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Cant mentioned name. He was single at the time. Is back with the mother of his kids now. But like seeing the kids in school as their teacher and then hanging around at the weekend
Was it going on long with Sarah? Was he plastered over her Instagram for a while? Just want to see if i can remember correctly.