Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edel Wade’s latest hike reel… all I could think of was the video logistics. Imagine some randomer trying to pass them out up the mountain and coming across the phone perched up against some rock… not once, but several times. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Edel Wade’s latest hike reel… all I could think of was the video logistics. Imagine some randomer trying to pass them out up the mountain and coming across the phone perched up against some rock… not once, but several times. 😂
eh sorry hun its edel LYNCH now, did ya not see she got married? Its only her only content for the past 12 months 🤣 She's an awful gobshite, and he even worse getting the house to put tenants in with a thing of polyfilla #AbsenteeLandlords

• Haha
Reactions: 2
eh sorry hun its edel LYNCH now, did ya not see she got married? Its only her only content for the past 12 months 🤣 She's an awful gobshite, and he even worse getting the house to put tenants in with a thing of polyfilla #AbsenteeLandlords
😂 I can’t bring myself to give him a follow. Did they buy a house in salthill?

Edited to add: I used to see him on tinder years ago and he definitely changed the spelling of his name. It used to be Keelan.. now it’s, Kellan? What’s all that about like 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
😂 I can’t bring myself to give him a follow. Did they buy a house in salthill?

Edited to add: I used to see him on tinder years ago and he definitely changed the spelling of his name. It used to be Keelan.. now it’s, Kellan? What’s all that about like 😂
I think so, I'm not quite sure if it was bought or gifted by a family member; I know people with full time jobs refused a mortgage - considering he's a entertainment guy (and had no income for covid time) and she's a hun ( if she works correct me) ! Anyway also I don't begrudge them buying a house-I begrudge what they'll charge the poor bastards renting it 🙄 Anyway I think he's a crayture, and she's gonna take him for everything 😊

Reactions: 3
Has Pam Richardson her own thread? Sweet Jesus if I see another Emma mattress being advertised on insta I’ll scream!

Talk about a contradiction…..

“Wanted to ensure we get restful sleep once we move in” “really lush premium mattress” ……. And she puts the mattress in the spare room! 😂 that’s a great advertisement isn’t it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has Pam Richardson her own thread? Sweet Jesus if I see another Emma mattress being advertised on insta I’ll scream!

Talk about a contradiction…..

“Wanted to ensure we get restful sleep once we move in” “really lush premium mattress” ……. And she puts the mattress in the spare room! 😂 that’s a great advertisement isn’t it 🥴
She's in here, she's way too dull for her own thread, even I feel bad slagging her sometimes, because she's incredibly lethargic 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone know much about that Roxie Goldbey? I heard she had kids she put into care?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5