Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won't give out about the brooch, because I'm pretty sure it's real, and at least she's not doing a McbegGinn and buying fakes - but she does stick it on everything- if I spent €500 I didn't have on a brooch I'd probably wear it with everything as well 🙈 Anyways I just searched insta for Pointless Pam, legit forgetting that's not her handle 🤣
Pam rich I think

Reactions: 1
It’s real she said her parents bought it for her- she must stick it on the crotch of her knickers at night too!
I'd say it's the only (pin) prick she's getting 🤣 That miserable string of piss Eddie is too busy doing his tan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know how to report these 'bloggers' for not clearly stating gifts or ads on their stories? Seems the report button only works for abusive messages or posts. I'm sick of them not stating ads or gifts clearly!!! One in particular is very bad lately.

Reactions: 2
The caption for that photo .... what the duck 😱 Like there's a reason she's alone, also she wasn't depressed when she was posting pics with her arse out 2 days ago bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 3
he must be gone because he'd jump on the chance to play the mental health card and have it all over his socials

Reactions: 4
Did not know that! What was the issue, why were they taken off her? I know her family is rough but didn’t think she was into drugs or whatever
Think she willing gave them up. She has relatives that are actually really nice. But 90% of the Goldbeys are scum

Reactions: 1