Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she willing gave them up. She has relatives that are actually really nice. But 90% of the Goldbeys are scum
I think fair fucks to her for doing it, it was putting them children first and hopefully they’re living a good life.

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that doesn’t find Ally dressing her nephew up as a girl funny?! I actually find it uncomfortable to watch! The poor child being taken the piss out of. The little darling like.

Reactions: 4
Think she willing gave them up. She has relatives that are actually really nice. But 90% of the Goldbeys are scum
Not really sure I heard they were taken off her at the school gate one was only a baby ,I heard the story so many years ago at the time that I wouldn't be sure I'd even have the right one to say it. But they were all with the same lad who's obviously a waste of space aswel because he doesn't have them either . Maybe she has one decent bone in her body that she gave them up for a better chance in life .
ETA sorry I thought I was replying to comment above your 🙈

Reactions: 3
In what way? What age is Roxy? God she must be hard.
She's Def not hard but she likes to make out she is , I just don't think she was ever mature enough to have kids, she's around 36/37 i think. I could be wrong ,there was a time i would have heard these stories from people who would have been in her circle but she never really had friends it's kinda sad really , she's more to be pitied then laughed at she thinks shes made the big time now 🙈🙈🙈🙈 I think she moved to galway from England in her teens and didn't have much to do with the family .

In what way? What age is Roxy? God she must be hard.
She's in her 30's I think, yeah she gave up her kids to get her arse out in Instagram and when that didn't work, she started riding a cripple (no offence to other people with additional needs but he's also a dick) to get a few followers 🙄 The life she wants (Instagram, poledancing, sultry poses) obviously didnt seem to be easy for her with 3/4 kids hanging off ya ☠

Last edited:
  • Wow
Looks like she's getting a free car now too 🤦
Absolute state of it, its a pure farmer car (no offence) , a tesco value Range Rover 😅 She has absolutely no need for a car like that, you think she'd get a girl racer car or something more "hun" like 🤭

What’s the story there? Why are they both sick ? I’m so confused / had a nose after mentioned here .

Well for someone who has such a bad back how is she managing sitting on a chair for hours getting her hair transform.

• Haha
what's the story with her kids? we're they given up for adoption or are they in foster care?

Think she willing put them into care
They were taken off her at the school gate the youngest wasn't so she must have willingly put the youngest one into care. It's sad I don't know do I feel sorry for her or think is she a selfish attention seeking yoke

Reactions: 2
I know he’s not a hun but any recent goss on Bundee Aki? I remember a few yrs ago he was riding all round him. Heard lately he’s still a bit of a dog but didn’t get much!

Reactions: 2
I know he’s not a hun but any recent goss on Bundee Aki? I remember a few yrs ago he was riding all round him. Heard lately he’s still a bit of a dog but didn’t get much!
Nothing recent but he's an ignorant prick. He gave me dogs abuse one morning years ago, road rage even though he was the one totally in the wrong. Tried make me reverse and asked me if I knew him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8