Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do I actually like her I love the way she calls out all the BULLSHIT,
Has she her own thread?
Shes the biggest beg I cringe for her, tags every place an insta hun she can. Calling out the bullshit is her underhand way of tagging an looking for freebies an notice 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
How did Edel and Keenan get a house sorted so quick? One fast relationship!
I wonder if there is truth to the rumours!?

Reactions: 2
What’s everyone’s thoughts on Edel Lynch/Wade? She definitely has bought followers I reckon she has no engagement with her posts at all! I heard before that her husband does be cheating on her, I have nothing to back it up so I’m not sure how much truth there is to it!
@SweatyBettyT the cheating rumours / I think another poster had heard some too!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I'd consider myself a true Galwegian and I only found myself coming over to this thread from McBeggins thread and I don't know any of these absolute cratures who think they are Galways closest thing to the Kardashians , it's actually laughable. Do they not have friends and family to tell them it's pathetic 🙄🤣🙄🤣

Reactions: 12
I'd consider myself a true Galwegian and I only found myself coming over to this thread from McBeggins thread and I don't know any of these absolute cratures who think they are Galways closest thing to the Kardashians , it's actually laughable. Do they not have friends and family to tell them it's pathetic 🙄🤣🙄🤣
Whoooooo?!

oh sorry, I was wondering who McBeggins is!🫢