Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

capriallie

VIP Member
She sees herself as a sew quirky, green-eyed, lavender summer pixie but with those glasses all I see is rose west

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Accionoodles

VIP Member
That lavender jumper and coat combo is doing nothing for her at all - especially combined with those glasses and hair. I love that she just replaced her whole wardrobe because of a fad.
IMG_5762.jpeg

IMG_5764.jpeg

Also, those post surgery clips are cringy af. It’s like she’s trying to match the TS post laser eye surgery banana video.

• Haha

evac90

Chatty Member
I'm sorry I don't keep up here or with Gabby.... couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her new vlog. She's STILL buying new furniture? More sofas? Can Jane even get in and out of her house any more, it must be full of her 'old' stuff? Is she using a toddler spoon to eat her breakfast? The 8 hour cream won't fit in her bag so she wants to stop using it... Why doesn't she just buy the travel size or the lip balm stick?WHY IS SHE USING POWER TOOLS RESTING ON HER LEG!?

I'd forgotten how mind boggling her logic is.
Tbh think it’s awful in her new video when she said she’s given some cushions to her mum before but now shes going to have them back because they’ll go with the new sofa. So even when she ‘gifts’ it to her mum it isn’t permanent, she has the audacity to ask for things back. Basically just using her mum to store things until she wants them again.

Celery16

VIP Member
She was desperate to show she was out of the house at a concert, but also desperate to not let on she was with Jane. It’s one thing to film yourself at a Taylor Swift concert when everyone else is doing it, something else entirely to do it in an audience of mostly 40 and 50 somethings who don’t really give a fuck about social media.
I can’t believe she left the arena mid song to gurn into the camera like Wallace and Grommet 🥴

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
IMG_20240606_185251.jpg

I don't think she could have found 4 pics that are less her than these.
She has never in her life been on a bike and she'd hate it within 5 minutes. Nothing about her screams carefree summer in nature vibe.
Should have been a pic of basic tulips with a sneezing Nellie next to it.

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
I’m hanging in there because I want to know how it all ends. The relationship, but more so her career.
When she finally moves back in with Jane, I want to be able to say I was there from the beginning 😅.
I mean, not really. I could quite happily live my life and never think of Gabbie again, but it is quite interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cheese_toastie

Looks like cucumber, houmous, coleslaw, onion, shredded chicken and… I want to say cheesy garlic bread?
But it's like a whole cheesy garlic bread / pizza that she's stacked on top of each other so it only looks like 2 slices that little rascal.

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Look how buzzing she is to be in a hospital gown. She makes me feel sick.
Screenshot_20240613_135451_Gallery.jpg

Gobby's Google search history: Forehead reduction surgery

• Haha
  • Sick

Celery16

VIP Member
As far as I’m concerned, you wrote your original post in the context of it being on the Gabriella lindley tattle thread ❤. I never judge anyone for being in a wheelchair … except for Gobs. We know what an attention seeker she is, who lies and exaggerates daily. I don’t care if someone thinks I’m ableist for saying something specifically about Gabbie on her Tattle thread. We’re not talking about anyone else, only criticising Gobs for monetising her performative nonsense.

StephieDee

As a 40+ hater (young at heart😂), who loves gigs and live music, my arsehole cringed itself inside out at that garbage fire. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

LOVE2GOSSIP

Happy new sofa day everyone! What a lovely surprise. What's next? New paint job for the lounge to go with the slightly different shade of new sofa? New coffee table? Rug? Move the dining table into the bog? Dressing table in the kitchen?
I'm so happy. Its like a comfort blanket of old times! So my prediction is more mouldy Spaghetti Bolognese, lasagne baths, fake tan come back, piling on of weight and as another poster said - the grey jumper making a come back.

• Haha
  • Heart

Binx

VIP Member
guys, if she went to the protest it would've been all over her insta as virtue signalling.. she didn't go to shit

Reactions: 33