Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Binx

VIP Member
guys, if she went to the protest it would've been all over her insta as virtue signalling.. she didn't go to shit

Reactions: 33

binlova

VIP Member
omg imagine her realising that all you got is jell pens after paying for ham to fly to another country and booking dinner/making an effort for her birthday.

surely cam could have at least ordered a cake or something! the pens are almost as bad as her super romantic christmas gift of a shirt in the wrong size because she refused to buy anything for gobs fullprice

• Haha
  • Sad

November_again

VIP Member
IMG_20240527_204144.jpg

She's selling one of her many iMacs. Probably the one she bought to record her album on and used for a total of 15 minutes.

• Haha

EllaEm87

VIP Member
Did Gobbins send this anon to Scam?

View attachment 3011439
Yeah Cam, not everyone has to like everything you like, remember?
---
I know we're talking about gobs and her munchie-tendencies, but I feel the need to personally touch on this point.
I use a wheelchair time to time and most of the time I sit in one, I can walk just fine. It's a tool sometimes to avoid _needing_ a wheelchair. I feel like your view is somewhat ableist in nature. Wheelchairs are tools for everyone te use, even when technically you might not 'need' it. And the thought that you shouldn't use one, just stay home until you can walk on your own properly, is something I hard disagree with. You don't have to miss out on life, silly shopping trips.
Even when you can walk fine for 95% of the time, and you use the wheelchair 5%, to avoid having to need it more - that 5% is still valid. That 5% matters.
And I'm sure that after surgery a wheelchair is a legitimate tool voor gobs to use.
I hear you and agree to a point, but I will also point out that Gabbie had a really minor laparoscopic surgery that, as a HCP, we would fully expect her to be up and walking around after. She doesn’t need the wheelchair, and is actually just taking from those that really do.

Last edited:

Buildacastle

I can’t wait till they break up, I know that’s cruel but genuinely I miss the times where we’d get a huge Gabby meltdown. It was so entertaining.

• Haha

Accionoodles

VIP Member
IMG_5799.jpeg

Wouldn’t her passport flag after so many visits back and forth in such a short space of time. Imagine her getting hauled into some kind of customs check with male boarder officers at the airport in the Yew Es Ay 😂

LOL the internet never forgets Gabbeh. Those comments though 😬
IMG_5798.jpeg

IMG_5797.jpeg

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
Why is she so weird? Try pointing the camera the other way for once Gobs, your thermostat is more interesting.
IMG_2915.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Back rolls

Can’t believe she has the audacity to say it’s too hard to see her nephew cos they live far away, but she can travel to the USA several times a year to see Alan. I just googled and Brighton to Norwich is just over 3 hours by train and about £96. Ok, not super cheap, but she said in her vlog that it was somewhere around/up to £1k to go to USA each time? Can’t be bothered to rewatch but omg. She’d expect others to do it for her.

I half wondered whether she is silent because she had a major birthday surprise like a trip or something but I don’t think she’d be able to resist sharing something. If there wasn’t anything I do feel a tiny shred of sadness for her.

missmina

VIP Member
It baffles me that she loves to sing soOOOOo much but won't branch out and join a singing group, even just casually for fun. What was actually stopping her going over to that choir group in the pub or wherever she was and just adding, hey, I love to sing soprano, may I join in?!
Simple reason - she doesn’t feel confident enough. Not to mention there may be women who sign better than her and it would just show her voice is mediocre and she wouldn’t survive that. God forbid someone gives her a single little comment and she’ll run home crying.

• Heart

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Hang on. She’s got 600k followers and her last 3 posts on Instagram have got 3 comments, 16 comments and 11 comments. Wtf?? On Tiktok it’s similar numbers. How is this earning her a living? She must have some amount of cash on the bank from the early days!

• Wow
  • Haha