Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juststopit

VIP Member
So Gabbie gets 1000 global searches a month. The vast majority must either be us, or other people wondering what that weird girl who bullied an eleven year old, threw noodles, elbowed her mother, kept moving and stalked Zoella, is up to now.
Can't tell you how often I Google velvetghost pink hair just to cheer myself up

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Juststopit

VIP Member
That was one of my favourite unhinged Gabby moments, when she did all these moving vlogs and empty flat tours to this new flat to then just move back to it within one week and pay rent on both places for ages.
That whole era of Gabby was the best. Shelf reveal anyone?

• Haha

ptma0312

Why is she planning a kitchen reno when
A) there is literally nothing wrong with her kitchen now
B) she does not cook and M&S ready meals don’t count
C) she isn’t making nearly as much money as she was 5-10 years ago

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I know all to well how it feels to act happy about a shit present that’s gonna rot in a drawer 😂😂

IMG_8965.png

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
Just thought I’d check out a few pics on her Instagram. Then got to this pic. Loads of people asking where she got the dress from and she’s not replied to any of them😏
But all the comments saying she looks fab etc she’s replied with “thank you”, so it’s not like she’s just not reading the comments, or gets too many to reply to people (LOL 😆) There’s only 43 comments or something. Ignorant bitch, gate keeping as usual 🙄
30 years of age and doesn’t want a stranger on the internet to know where she got her dress from. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Susspicious

VIP Member
As someone who’s relied on sales on Vinted when I’ve been literally penniless, I find it so frustrating how easily influencers manage to sell their crap - especially when they don’t even need the money. 😒

Moonandstars

I know I’m slightly off topic, but as our certified ✨endo queen✨ of the thread (self appointed title😂) I wanted to give another piece of insight:
I’ve seen my consultant today after a bout of struggling with very heavy bleeding and stage 4 endo. She is SO hesitant to do another laparoscopy (the endo surgery) on me, even though it’s been 3 years since my last, as she deems that ‘too close together to go under general and repeat the surgery’. This is a private consultant, too. I have no idea what doctors keep agreeing with this surgery choice for her.
I know we all have different experiences, but her documentations of things just ring alarm bells to me every time.

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I'm sorry I don't keep up here or with Gabby.... couldn't believe my eyes when I saw her new vlog. She's STILL buying new furniture? More sofas? Can Jane even get in and out of her house any more, it must be full of her 'old' stuff? Is she using a toddler spoon to eat her breakfast? The 8 hour cream won't fit in her bag so she wants to stop using it... Why doesn't she just buy the travel size or the lip balm stick?WHY IS SHE USING POWER TOOLS RESTING ON HER LEG!?

I'd forgotten how mind boggling her logic is.

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
‘Not to be TMI but I’ve had such a bad stomach bug that I’ve had for two days, like everything I eat is going straight through and I’ve literally just come on my period and I’ve got such a bad belly ache and now I’ve got endo pain, and I wanna eat cos I’ve got my period cravings but I can’t because it’s all going through me… I might not even include this.’
Lol, classic Gobs.

• Sick
  • Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
IMG_2917.png
She’s trolling us now. Another ridiculous close up selfie and an eye that looks ever so slightly green.

That’s the skin of a thirty year old who never drinks water or anything green, and eats way too much sugar and dairy.

• Sick
  • Haha

Doc

VIP Member
A TikTok of Zoe & Gabby came up on my fyp and the comments made me laugh. The good old days
Remember when #velvetbl0cked went trending on Twitter, with everyone giving their reasons they felt G0bbie’s ban hammer? 😂

• Haha

urfavepisces

Chatty Member
I noticed Cam never stays as long in the UK as Gabby does in the US. She is deluding herself if she thinks that Cam would possibly move there.

beans01

Chatty Member
IMG_8283.jpeg

another surgery. Honestly I think she gets excited having surgeries with the amount she has!

• Wow
Reactions: 30

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
It kind of makes me sad to see that knowing all the surgeries she's had since then. So she wasn't a fairy waif size 8, but she looked fresh and young and I think quite pretty, nothing was wrong with her body, it was all in her mind. I know my opinion will change with the next douchey thing she does

Pnpplsndy

I've watched this girl do food hauls for years and never in my life have I ever seen her buy or even eat kitkats.

• Haha