Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I don’t get this where cam flies over to pick her up and they both fly back the one thing they’ve got in common with Taylor swift is their carbon footprint

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Accionoodles

VIP Member
I love how she makes fake casual walking through her own home look ridiculously unnatural and awkward. She looks like an inmate in a mental health facility.
IMG_5535.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

November_again

VIP Member
Can somebody please help me does anyone remember when she randomly changed her full name HAHAHAHA but it didn’t catch on, can somebody pls remind me of what this is I’ve searched the internet high and low😢😢
I only know of the time where she decided to call herself Mona.
IMG-20230801-142104.jpg

Screenshot-20200810-131217-Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Accionoodles

VIP Member
IMG_5712.jpeg

Absolutely glowing with glee in that hospital selfie, who takes pictures of themselves in the hospital looking that happy pre surgery?

It’s amazing how she can take a pair of glasses and a jumper - both probably in style atm - and look like an absolute geriatric while wearing them. Scam looks like she’s visiting her granny in that picture.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Eeez

As a fellow Yorkshirewoman, I’m concerned that Gabby was shocked to discover that York had a cathedral

• Haha
Reactions: 45

viggle

Chatty Member
So according to her tumblr, Scam is pledging to donate $3000 of her own money to a Gaza fundraiser.

I mean that’s great, but $3000 when she wouldn’t even get her girlfriend a proper present? Oof. That’s got to hurt Gabbeh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
i before e, except after C or when Gabby spells breif for skin + me.

Her schedule reminds me of me when I was about 7 with my first diary writing very important things down like, wake up, get up, make bed, eat toast etc. so you look busy

• Haha
  • Heart

LaughingCow

Chatty Member
I just bought a 6 year old gel pens for her birthday. Poor Gabby, I’d be devastated if the present from my long term partner was a packet of pens.
But they weren't even in a packet. They were loose like she went around her house and gathered all the gel pens should find in old pencil bags and in drawers. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Piggywig77

lol she’s fading into irrelevance so fast.. that reel was posted an hour ago & she ends it by saying “let’s chat in the comments”. not a single comment 😂 and only 170 likes! cringeeeeee

• Haha
  • Wow

eelaii

VIP Member
Please, she's Mr. Heckles in Friends. The annoying neighbor in a bathrobe. No friends, cluttered apartment, and unwashed.

She even went on to rant about the noise of her own neighbor kids just like Mr. Heckles! :ROFLMAO:

But he at least had the guts to confront Monica and Rachel about it whereas Gabbie is her usual self, only brave online. Would completely shrink away when faced upfront and play victim.

• Haha
  • Heart