Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyDonut

VIP Member
I’m honestly surprised that she has had 3 boob jobs. It feels like she wouldn’t want a disgusting man touching her boobs (I’m pretty sure she referred to the surgeon as “he” in the past).

Reactions: 2

Albi

VIP Member
For those who cannot (or will not) view her story for whatever reason, here it is

It’s definitely an attempt at a “main character” moment

imagine noticing the door opening and turning around to see someone filming themselves like this hahaha
Ewwww, so cringe! 🤢 wtf is wrong with her! 😏

areyoujoking

VIP Member
She still rarely leaves the house, with the exception of her frequent trips to America to see Cam, where there is no chemistry at all. She just eats junk food and goes to Target, while Cam bitches at her to spend less.
Jane is sometimes present in her UK videos but seems to have been pushed out since Cam came along.
No friends, only Cam’s group of podcast gossip theorists in America. They’ve met up a few times. No one in the UK.
And no, you’re safe in Edinburgh! She’s going to Wembley in August!
Thank you! Poor Gobs, I thought she’d have at least made 1 friend in the time I’ve been away from her threads 😂

is she even more obsessed with herself now she’s ‘skinny’ ?
---
Fife. Though today and for the last week it has not been thermostat weather at all 😂 ☔ 🌧

Has it been a week yet since she said she was going to be posting weekly videos? I doubt she’s gonna stick to that as a long term thing but would be interesting to see how quickly she gives up. Also, what has she been doing since she got back from America that has prevented her from opening Jewniper Mewn? She said in the last vlog that she’s been working with her producer on a cover of a TS song that is ‘legit happening’ …. will that be included on the album that’s she’s never going to release?
Ahh I am Perth - not too far from you. Hope the weather picks up for us. 🙂

• Heart

sephre

I don’t know if my post is technically allowed because the creator didn’t want the girl to be identifiable, but he gave enough details if you’d heard the story before.
For those who were around at the time of Hobbie’s fake twin pregnancy, another YouTuber has just come out with their story, and she made up a pregnancy with him too several years prior to Hobbie. He also says in the video that she died by overdose last year.
Who was this?

Aneta1993

Wanst she having Endo surgery? They cut your belly button open I think so why does it loook healed ? Aren’t u supposed to have patches ? Cause that’s what I had after my gallbladder surgery for 2 weeks

retrozebra

Hate to break it to her but as a summer she’s got high contrast so the darker frames looked better on her - those clear frames suit low contrast people.

Reactions: 1

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I knew I wasn't crazy :ROFLMAO: I looked for it yesterday and I didn't find it, and yes she absolutely cancelled that meetup saying she was feeling ill or something just to film that ad

the only thing I found was this
Omg no way!!! How do we know it's the same day the meet up should have been??

eelaii

VIP Member
I'm guessing installation of air conditioning? But you don't have to move all your furniture out of the way for that. New floors?

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
The bedside table and the makeup all had an affiliate link next to them in her description. How does that work again? Does that mean she gets gift vouchers to spend or something like that so she can add them to her boring video? I know that she gets a small percentage of whatever someone buys from the link but how does it work with the brand?

Doc

VIP Member
Can you see how many patrons they have? They reckoned they had 100 but I really doubt that.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Instead of walking in circles around her living room like a psychopath, why doesn’t she buy a treadmill? That would be an actual investment in her health and fitness. I know she’d say she doesn’t have the space or the money, but I live in a tiny one-bedroom flat with my partner and have just bought one - it folds up and was less than £200. It does the job when I can’t get out in the daytime. That way, she could even watch her shite reality shows while walking.
Which one did you get and where from, if you don't mind sharing?